Game Ranked Grand Theft Auto Mafia

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magic

Resplendent
@Achromatic we didnt know ur playstyle so we had u as a potential serail. we pretty much had serial down to you/magic for most of the game. i was hoping ud push magic with that PoV atleast

i also thought mafia was a team of 5 not 4 so i wanted to keep serial alive until we yeet the third mafia, which was rdk. after him dying i was open to yeeting sk candidates but magic realized this so shot me immediately after rdk flipped
I killed you cause you're a tracker and if everyone believes there's an arsonist then you tracking people to no one clears them.

Achromatic

Paramount
It is funny how since day 1 I was very chill about taking my time and not feeling rushed and that rushed nature probably is why town lost lol

Good feedback to the 4 townies in f6 tbh

Emil

Average Diabellstar Witch Enjoyer
V.I.P. Member
I killed you cause you're a tracker and if everyone believes there's an arsonist then you tracking people to no one clears them.
yes exactly
achro wuda been cleared as i targeted him

i was gonna push u luka and lethal next day.

Magic

Resplendent
It is funny how since day 1 I was very chill about taking my time and not feeling rushed and that rushed nature probably is why town lost lol

Good feedback to the 4 townies in f6 tbh
While I go over a lot more stuff as town in end game I'm never waiting until deadline. Shit is toxic. We have night periods with no activity. Good time to go over stuff. Not through the whole day. Day 1 and 2 stuff is more important than discussions taking place on day 9 to be very fair.

Flower

Future Society
V.I.P. Member
While I go over a lot more stuff as town in end game I'm never waiting until deadline. Shit is toxic. We have night periods with no activity. Good time to go over stuff. Not through the whole day. Day 1 and 2 stuff is more important than discussions taking place on day 9 to be very fair.
The final night phases were pretty short as well tho. Barely any breathing room.

Achromatic

Paramount
I am sorry but no amount of words will ever convince me that the final 2 days being in total less than 24 hours is ever pro town lmao

I didn't sign up for a turbo I didn't expect to need to be around so much in a short period.

Magic

Resplendent
I am sorry but no amount of words will ever convince me that the final 2 days being in total less than 24 hours is ever pro town lmao

I didn't sign up for a turbo I didn't expect to need to be around so much in a short period.
I'd say around 14-16 hours. It shouldn't go to deadline when it's majority.

Rugrat

Caldust
I ended a night phase earlier than I should have in hindsight, but there’s only so much discussion you can have with six players - two of whom are confirmed

Emil

V.I.P. Member
dont think ill be this involved in a game and post game again in awhile. takes alot of time and energ

thought about taking a break but wud be rude to not join 2 melkor games in a row

Magic

Resplendent
dont think ill be this involved in a game and post game again in awhile. takes alot of time and energ

thought about taking a break but wud be rude to not join 2 melkor games in a row
To be fair you got pulled into playing against yourself and then you couldn't resist. Prior to this game you've genuinely been both good with posting less and generally cooperating with others.
Yeah fuq this for real

imma play backseat driver/hindsight hero

Btw I still contest that I ever hindsight hero. Idk why yall want full scum teams laid out by day 2.

Emil

V.I.P. Member
To be fair you got pulled into playing against yourself and then you couldn't resist. Prior to this game you've genuinely been both good with posting less and generally cooperating with others.

Btw I still contest that I ever hindsight hero. Idk why yall want full scum teams laid out by day 2.
cuz u might die. better out them b4 u bite the dust

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back