• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Greatest Jobbers in fiction

Masterblack06

Man of Atom
Satan. The man stay catching Ls
FUMP4nyVUAUoHho.jpg

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Reposting this rant:

Too true, season 1 at least had a sense of progression and stakes despite how strong Sung became. I was hoping it would stay that way but S2 had Sung stomp the Architect(The thing that gave him his powers), the Giant King, and Thomas Andre. The fights against the Monarchs just came too late and didn't feel good.

Also, S1 was pretty shit in power scaling too, both seasons are. Like it's explained that S-class hunters are so strong they can destroy cities and Sung's father is so impressive cause he defeated Dong-Su so fast and easily that only a city block was destroyed.

But other than statements that their city level there were no feats, like Jeju Island would've been perfect for that but other than flame guy's net, I don't remember any city-level feats from S-class characters.

Then there's Thomas who was hyped to be so strong he could fold countries and then he's about to fight Sung you got dudes saying that the city's gonna be destroyed but the only thing destroyed is a fucking warehouse.

Oh, and the monarch's first appearance has them at what city-block level with the ice monarch? I legit can't remember any actual city level feats from these city level characters till the end.

Back