Greymon & Garurumon in the Pokemon verse

Harpomon

Notorious
Many different scenarios. How far could these go in 2v1 settings? And they could heal after every fight.

Scenarios:

Scenario 1) Greymon & Garurumon (Adventure 01 versions)

Scenario 2) Greymon & Garurumon (Adventure 02 versions)

Scenario 3) MetalGreymon & WereGarurumon (Adventure 01 versions)

Scenario 4) WarGreymon & MetalGarurumon (Adventure 01 versions)

Scenario 5) AncientGreymon & AncientGarurumon (Frontier versions)

Scenario 6) WarGreymon & MetalGarurumon (Tri versions)

Scenario 7) KaiserGreymon & MagnaGarurumon (Frontier versions)

Scenario 8) VictoryGreymon & Z'dGarurumon (Next versions)

Last edited:

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Scenario 1) Greymon & Garurumon (Adventure 01 versions)
Should get taken out by basically any fully evolved Pokemon/Pusedo Legendary.
Scenario 2) Greymon & Garurumon (Adventure 02 versions)
Likely beat all the non-Legendaries and get taken out by the lower tier legendaries like the trios and shit.
Scenario 3) MetalGreymon & WereGarurumon (Adventure 01 versions)

Scenario 4) WarGreymon & MetalGarurumon (Adventure 02 versions)
Stop at the Weather Trio I'm pretty sure.
Scenario 5) AncientGreymon & AncientGarurumon (Frontier versions)
One of these guys peers has an attack that generates a tiny BIG BANG (AncientVolcamon) while another casually sinks continents (AncientMermaimon). So it depends on how you interpret the tiny big bang, otherwise they still stop at the Weather Trio.
Scenario 6) WarGreymon & MetalGarurumon (Tri versions)
Don't know.
Scenario 7) KaiserGreymon & MagnaGarurumon (Frontier versions)
These guys survived a large planet level attack (the piledriver that destroyed the three moons) and are FTL so even Rayquaza might not be able to stop them. Probably gonna need the universal boys like Necrozma, Lake Trio, Palkia, Dialga, Giratina etc.
Scenario 8) VictoryGreymon & Z'dGarurumon (Next versions)
These guys stomp the Universal boys and probably ONLY fall to Arceus himself.

Harpomon

Notorious
Don't know.

I thought at least before that Tri WarGreymon (and MetalGarurumon) could possibly get Planet level scaling from Imperialdramon FM since their peers fucked him up in Tri, but yeah that's only if we agree to scale that Tri Imperialdramon to the 02 version.

Otherwise they didn't do that much and at least their speed would still remain the same, WarGreymon put Alphamon on its knees for a while but it wasn't like the Angemon vs Vamdemon incident i.e. Alphamon didn't scream in pain. Still, he might benefit from it a bit since it was Alphamon in any case, and that Alphamon matched Omegamon after that albeit it used Ouryuken.

And WarGreymon manhandled Tri MetalSeadramon about as casually as Base Etemon handled Chosen Adults in his fights, ie should be at least a few tiers above MetalSeadramon at the point, but I don't know if it's that impressive because 02 WarGreymon is already clearly above MetalSeadramon's tier.

So it depends if you agree to scale them to the 02 Imperialdramon FM, otherwise it's a very iffy I admit.

Back