VS Battle Guts enter Kimetsu no Yaiba

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Because why not

Scenario 1: Strongest character he can defeat during his peak in the Golden Age Arc
Scenario 2: Strongest character he can defeat during his peak in the Black Swordsman/Conviction Arcs
Scenario 3: Strongest character he can defeat with the Berserker Armor (Millennium Falcon/Fantasia Arcs)

If necessary, make speed equal (could be for either side, doesn't matter).

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
CChSVOD.jpg
SM1ZEni.jpg

pMdGtci.jpg
RAViXw6.jpg
Q2X3RZi.jpg
dgpWnnt.jpg
QDiyVyk.jpg
K4z91jZ.jpg
UqCRON8.jpg
ce6v21g.jpg
1BMtTfT.jpg
ZTYReq8.jpg
HIbP290.jpg
qoRfhvf.jpg
J8qaLoC.jpg
58L4U3n.jpg
JyxnTsM.jpg
x18Fqjo.jpg
XwuGoLr.jpg
W5WmvEA.jpg
gla1Ja3.jpg
Q1Hyvws.jpg
pdoLkDO.jpg
cIdPEF8.jpg
rFXwP2T.jpg
G3SCdW2.jpg
oMSiKHM.jpg
WvMGUDZ.jpg
ZFer0W7.jpg
bNr2XEi.jpg
onB9Mb1.jpg

sTYNyzf.jpg

jIQ4OlH.jpg
sLXyzbB.jpg
matEsPP.jpg
miP8a4a.jpg
0s6F310.jpg
tPDlaPc.jpg
ljFdu3z.jpg
ipPVPsU.jpg
GGlpLxD.jpg
eYwrUft.jpg
CsDt5RZ.jpg
3VmXqjN.jpg

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
KLGhU0V.jpg
jzQPIAd.jpg
U65qMpR.jpg
FFO5TBo.jpg
BHLqdgQ.jpg
jEiZ5nG.jpg
71ekwYL.jpg
jvy1Ins.jpg
joIF51r.jpg
PgDYzpY.jpg
s4yJezd.jpg
rOow3Sl.jpg
dYZtxQr.jpg
c3RaZJk.jpg
kg09GXj.jpg
ff43BM9.jpg

OlvrzJn.jpg
lX9kOnX.jpg
IC1iHw0.jpg
LWRsHOF.jpg
zSIYcxi.jpg
KZTvKqD.jpg
LZDyKcJ.jpg
VZ879rA.jpg
UH6PtLH.jpg
x4ZhM53.jpg
pTnmN6b.jpg
XSH88YS.jpg
BEXmt9J.jpg
ZcGXCnc.jpg
Jak1r1o.jpg
HG2Ev6I.jpg
hto5IbT.jpg
t1RGTyJ.jpg
BlDXknH.jpg
D68E4KA.jpg
03fvqq6.jpg
3cxhm63.jpg
vTKYej8.jpg
c8Fm5Fw.jpg
iB5T7K1.jpg
sIHfSAP.jpg
uk8GoCy.jpg
SwP2zHk.jpg
ks6HiSU.jpg
JJxu1ED.jpg

The series is propped up by Gyutaro, Doma, and Muzan's feats. Enmu's death is a distant 4th place. Hantengu's various forms have feats in the general ballpark of the train derailment and edging towards Gyutaro/Doma/Muzan's. Tengen's feat is difficult to gauge at best, and underwhelming at worst. Tanjirou splitting that boulder shouldn't be a highlight. Daki's feat should be more impressive than slicing the boulder, but the specifics of figuring out the surface area is too much of a pain in the ass for my liking because buildings are annoying like that. Both the Hand Demon Burrowing through the ground and the Spider Demon Swinging that tree should be comparable depending on how far and fast Tanjirou was sent flying. The strength of a Lower Moon's strongest and their overall durability is apparently several dozen times beyond Tanjirou's base strength in the Rui fight based on what he can cut with Water vs Sun Breathing. Rengoku derailing that train car is basically tacked on lacking for anything more notable.

Overall, somewhere in multi city block level once you hit the Hashira/Lower 1/Upper 6.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
1H56ecs.jpg
8uB7ujK.jpg
FFKcPwL.jpg
biKiCea.jpg
hXpqQaB.jpg
Uv1s1x3.jpg
Ooci9CT.jpg
BDetMHc.jpg
10QZp8h.jpg
KYETHFy.jpg
btjhxB9.jpg
UGdU8l7.jpg
JI6I3W5.jpg
27i0x72.jpg
1qkIHmc.jpg
mOZSyHV.jpg
gRlSGw0.jpg
kTxLT2V.jpg
QnOs0rK.jpg
cRNyfbQ.jpg
bCaNBIp.jpg
YWEdRKg.jpg
IDjTYzA.jpg
ysVuk88.jpg
ZmA6256.jpg
0Sm05xn.jpg
ECCRtIK.jpg
uGtpK6E.jpg
fQ7zEWc.jpg
rTHGew3.jpg
MpYtDau.jpg
PqqRqgS.jpg
BtEUhTc.jpg
VfmMch3.jpg
S1UyK3O.jpg
fGpVq5G.jpg
XFbdPNd.jpg
6o3OVTL.jpg

That's pretty much all she wrote. Sonic/Supersonic pretty early on with Kyogai's bullshit. Added consistency with Hantengu's various emotion clones blocking some bullets as does Kokushibo on top of Tanjirou once more dodging sound based bullshit. Potential for double digits mach from Tokito's feat of slicing up 10,000 projectiles before he can free fall about a meter or so and Kanroji slicing that demon art lightning. Can't really get anything out of the lightning from the "various" section.

konSto9.jpg
THH1g6W.jpg
LNQPcuc.jpg
hscmLx3.jpg
DpNiMHd.jpg
r18UJ2I.jpg

Hantengu does get his body blown apart by bullets a few times with seemingly no response, but that could just as easily been the emotion clones being lazy/content in the demon slayers inability to know how to kill them yet. Wouldn't be the first fiction to drop the ball on staying consistent the entire run though.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Destructive Feats of Note in Berserk applicable to Guts (Part 2)?

Not really sure I could get anything out of the Sea God for Guts :hm

Honestly, for the purposes of this hobby, the difference between Golden Age and Berserker Armor barely exists.

Both Guts and Griffith prove able to cleave through Apostle Zodd's body (Guts went for the throat, Griffith took an arm) in volume 5.

Guts even without the Berserker Armor takes a beating from Apostle Zodd numerous times and tanks Mozgus' attacks including God Breath which vaporized a large amount of sentient cursed blood. The first real Apostle of note, the Count, also basically causes his daughters room to collapse from dozens to hundreds of meters away.

Zodd's the measuring stick that hasn't grown in 300 years.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Berserk Speed Feats?

And innumerable arrow timing that I couldn't bother collecting

Iirc Didn't Guts have trouble with a supersonic opponent?
Ignoring even when she was so far into mach he couldn't see her (despite himself having always moved at "faster than the eye" kinds of speed over several meters in both the Golden Age and Black Swordsman Arc and being comfortably superhuman overall) he still moved his arm a comparable distance to her own in her first charge? We don't really have a frame of reference for how far into it she actually was. Even when she "slowed down", she only did so "a little" per her own admission and the SFX of her charge remaining the same.

Even then? If you want to ignore the fact he moves at some fraction of the speed of Ganishka's lightning?

KnY has high/top tiers not even react to early 20th century gunfire despite them also having better feats to their name. A touch worse than comfortably supersonic like Guts.

Back