• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Halloween plans?

Halloween always had a very special meaning to me. It was the first foreign holiday I ever celebrated with friends, not only that but we celebrated it at high school officially, in fact my school was the first to celebrate it back then in the entire country. For what it was worth it was a very memorable time without many accidents (we do not speak of the "puke outrage accident") and most of us did dress up as favourite heroes or monsters. I was, of course, an agent from The Matrix (we were allowed to put posters in the classroom in the first year and oh boy did we just overdo that... I provided Matrix posters, both the original and the then hot and new sequel) although the tie I "stole" from grandpa was less than lore-friendly. Anyway the night ended with my pockets bursting open from all the candy I got :skully I even got a kiss on the cheek by 2 ladies clark Man those were innocent times...

Anyway I derailed there... Uh ok just post your plans for this year's celebration of all things incorporeal, mutated, magical and undead!

And share memories of past celebrations I guess... I need to justify this mess of an OP.

Sassy

Preeminent
V.I.P. Member
I love Halloween. And I plan to visit my good friend down in Sioux City Iowa Saturday into Sunday. Spending the night at her house Saturday night, leaving Sunday evening.

I've also got a break coming up from the 28th through November second. Been needing a break for awhile so taking six days off. Used all my PTO so I'm getting paid as well on the days. It'll feel nice honestly I'm in need of a recharge.

• Support
Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Going to spend time with my family and my brother is coming to my aunt's place (she lives in a nicer community near my own) so I'm gonna go as Jason to get some candies :blobfacade

My nieces asked if I was going Trick O' Treating with them this year and I said why not, so I will have fun rotting my teeth out this year knowing I made my nieces happy :skully

Disquiet

deeply unsettling
It's a Sunday, so I'll probably just do normal Sunday stuff. I don't usually celebrate Halloween unless somebody forces me to.

I bought a bag of bitesize Milky Ways in case kids knock on my door, but I'm kind of looking forward to eating those myself.

Delta Shell

Preeminent
I don't have any real life friends anymore tbh.

I do but most of them will be doing stuff with their kids. So i'll probably do nothing lol.

• Catfeels
I'd make a good but ultimately non intimidating Michael Myers.
bh187-austin-powers.gif

ClannadFan

The OG Dango
V.I.P. Member
I've never celebrated Halloween, never trick or treated or had a costume lol. My Mom was against it. It also just happens that my entire party phase of my life I was always busy with something during Halloween so I never even partied for it

Back