Hello, Everyone

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zenitheus

Hello, I happened upon this forum after being impressed by that one VS thread where Xhominid highlighted how incessantly wanked Toaru was particularly on SpaceBattles, and it was also the time I started to tire of SB and felt alienated by the... general character of the user base.

That's not to say there weren't any interactions I enjoyed, but I couldn't justify coming back regularly. This place feels like a breath of fresh air by comparison.

I'm pretty eclectic when it comes to manga, but I'm focusing on lesser-known ones at the moment. I'm also a big fan of occult and religious themes, trippy plots, intimate characters, and intricate power systems done well.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Welcome to OLF, officially!

What lesser-known series are you reading atm? I remember this one manga that I read a long time ago that had a huge occult and religious theme and it was trippy af.

Zenitheus

I'm now reading The Case Study of Vanitas, the Youjo Senki manga, and Coppelion. I used to read Broken Blade a few years back, a manga about magic mecha wars in a preindustrial world, and I might pick it back up again just to see how it ends, if it did end.

Then there's my folder of disparate manga pages from imageboards I reverse-image search whenever I feel adventurous.

I'm also rereading The Qwaser of Stigmata. Not for the fanservice, mind you, but for a (smut-free) fusion fic project I'm working on. Despite being an ecchi fanservice vehicle, the setting, power system, and religious and alchemic elements are rather interesting, though I can't say the same for the story and characters.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Hello, I happened upon this forum after being impressed by that one VS thread where Xhominid highlighted how incessantly wanked Toaru was particularly on SpaceBattles, and it was also the time I started to tire of SB and felt alienated by the... general character of the user base.
Wow, first thread I see and I get this.

If you’re trying to debunk Toaru wank, Xhom of all people should NOT be your reference.

Dudes got some of the most ignorant and worst takes on the series.

:hestonpls

Zenitheus

Wow, first thread I see and I get this.

If you’re trying to debunk Toaru wank, Xhom of all people should NOT be your reference.

Dudes got some of the most ignorant and worst takes on the series.

@Xhominid The Apex
If it's not too much trouble, could you please give me the QRD of how Toaru is massively wanked?

Reactions: Ral
@Xhominid The Apex
If it's not too much trouble, could you please give me the QRD of how Toaru is massively wanked?

Don't listen to Astaro, dude pretty much has his own set of issues in terms of taking everything stated about at it's word completely and utterly. Same with the user named Paxton as well, they are To Aru fanboys to the extreme and tend to defend it to the death.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
Hey Xhom, now where’s the part where you prove that so as to show you’re not talking out of your ass like usual?

This ain’t like your make-believe debates on the Circus thread where your spend all day replying to people on SB you know won’t reply back.

Hey Xhom, now where’s the part where you prove that so as to show you’re not talking out of your ass like usual?

This ain’t like your make-believe debates on the Circus thread where your spend all day replying to people on SB you know won’t reply back.

I see the person who won Biggest Liar/Wanker want to still pretend he has a shred of credibility dicksucking Spacebattles right? Oh right, you can't go back because your stupid ass basically got yourself perma-banned from the whole she-bang because of your ineptitude, maybe that's why you keep asskissing towards GaRbS-senpai in the hopes you can be allowed back in if you throttle his cock a bunch more.

If you wanna really get stupid about it, let's actually point out your biggest stinkers:

Like how you basically gave me a huge "reaming" on how Knight Leader would actually defeat Gilgamesh... only to prove that Gilgamesh would kick his ass because it's clear while you love fellating To Aru, you lack knowledge on anything else

Or how about the fact that it was me who finally got tired of raw dogging you every time and offered a truce because it's beginning to get childish I have to have you on ignore constantly not because of "You dogging me" or whatever bullshit you think but because people got tired of me constantly blowing your bitch ass apart? And you are the one who spat in my face like a petulant child.

Let's not even get into when you had your wank fest all over the place when the recent localization of your stupid novel gave you your apparent "Multiversal+" characters and even Goldenboy(The actual person doing due diligence for To Aru) had to shut you down about it, leaving you and Paxton to go irate about it to the detriment of the OBD Convo meanwhile everyone else? Ignored everything you said:

This isn't even me bringing up the many, many times where you try and bring in absolutes to VS. debates and how no one argues To Aru not because of hate because you guys can never accept the truth about it and try and treat it like it's SMT or some shit.

But what you gonna do in exchange? Bring up the one time that I raised my voice that's been long deleted by Masterblack? Or the fact that I got banned for a bit and you basically acted so stupid, it proved the fact me calling you an "Ex-Wife" wasn't hyperbole in the slightest? The funny part is that I'm still not making any of this personal, you continue to do that and it's why you continue to make To Aru a joke around here. I told @Zenitheus the truth because it needed to be said:

To Aru is blatantly wanked in plenty of areas by you and Paxton and the only reason no one really says anything is simply because it's not worth it to explain it to children.

Astaro

Resplendent
V.I.P. Member
I see the person who won Biggest Liar/Wanker want to still pretend he has a shred of credibility dicksucking Spacebattles right? Oh right, you can't go back because your stupid ass basically got yourself perma-banned from the whole she-bang because of your ineptitude, maybe that's why you keep asskissing towards GaRbS-senpai in the hopes you can be allowed back in if you throttle his cock a bunch more.
Nah, I’m fine as it is at this point just talking with the few people I can.

Meanwhile, SB lives rent free in your head six years and counting with you having your little make believe debates with people your too much of a little bitch to reply to directly.

If you wanna really get stupid about it, let's actually point out your biggest stinkers:

Like how you basically gave me a huge "reaming" on how Knight Leader would actually defeat Gilgamesh... only to prove that Gilgamesh would kick his ass because it's clear while you love fellating To Aru, you lack knowledge on anything else

Wrong. You were debunked (as usual) with Knight Leader and when presented with scans showing as such, I don’t know I guess you were too busy swallowing Gilgamesh’s rope to even notice and ignored it with no counter argument.

Or how about the fact that it was me who finally got tired of raw dogging you every time and offered a truce because it's beginning to get childish I have to have you on ignore constantly not because of "You dogging me" or whatever bullshit you think but because people got tired of me constantly blowing your bitch ass apart? And you are the one who spat in my face like a petulant child.

Let's not even get into when you had your wank fest all over the place when the recent localization of your stupid novel gave you your apparent "Multiversal+" characters and even Goldenboy(The actual person doing due diligence for To Aru) had to shut you down about it, leaving you and Paxton to go irate about it to the detriment of the OBD Convo meanwhile everyone else? Ignored everything you said:

This isn't even me bringing up the many, many times where you try and bring in absolutes to VS. debates and how no one argues To Aru not because of hate because you guys can never accept the truth about it and try and treat it like it's SMT or some shit.

But what you gonna do in exchange? Bring up the one time that I raised my voice that's been long deleted by Masterblack? Or the fact that I got banned for a bit and you basically acted so stupid, it proved the fact me calling you an "Ex-Wife" wasn't hyperbole in the slightest? The funny part is that I'm still not making any of this personal, you continue to do that and it's why you continue to make To Aru a joke around here. I told @Zenitheus the truth because it needed to be said:

To Aru is blatantly wanked in plenty of areas by you and Paxton and the only reason no one really says anything is simply because it's not worth it to explain it to children.
Citation needed for the rest of this. Those links don’t show nothing other than GaRbS acknowledging me as a bro.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
tenor.gif

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
@Astaro, I've already warned you once. Take this shit to PMs. Otherwise, refrain from baiting Xhom. You've made your point, and it's becoming distasteful for me to have to remind a supposed adult how to behave. I also do not appreciate being disrespected, and I'm sure you're aware of that given your tenure here. Lastly, remember there's an ignore button – feel free to use it.

@Zenitheus, I apologize in advance, but the ongoing feud between @Astaro and @Xhominid The Apex has been going on for quite some time now. I had hoped to avoid locking this thread, but it seems I have no choice but to do so this time. I shouldn't need to remind people more than once to respect the forum rules, but it is what it is. If you have any serious inquiries regarding his opinions about To Aru, feel free to chat with Xho via PM's.

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back