• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Circus of Humorous & Humiliating Arguments Part 4 Part 2: Electric Boogaloo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tablos

Preeminent
Any new Gilgamesh thread ? the new anime finally show the thousands NP in a fight , so now the Siriel Sperg can no longer negate that number anymore. :mjlol

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
We really can't take that as evidence unless they explicitly can(showings) or not, that's how it works.
Yeah I know, the surviving half the universe should be applicable though. Since she expected to survive the incomplete version of Mo Athair.

(They messed with the wheelhouse, so we never did arrive at the proper location. The symbols on the temple’s floor have been torn up a fair bit. At this rate, I will fail to hijack the UK or activate the Ceremony of Mo Athair using that as the ignition.)

Coronzon clenched her teeth with her physical body gone and her essence exposed.

(But even in this incomplete state, I can blow away about half the universe. It all works out in the end as long as that half includes this planet!! For now, I eliminate the obvious enemy. I just have to think of another way to individually destroy the Sephirah that survive this!!)

Paxton

One Sin and Hundreds of Good Deeds
V.I.P. Member
>character that can fight with nerfed Magic Gods
>surviving the destruction of half of the universe

Gee, who would've seen that coming :mjgrin

Churronzon

Notorious
We really can't take that as evidence unless they explicitly can(showings) or not, that's how it works.
Like Jech said, surviving the incomplete ceremony is a given since she's looking to find another way to destroy the Sephiroth after destroying half the universe.
Surviving the destruction of the verse is the iffy one.
1688335657021.png
1688335721627.png
Then again, I don't really get how the mutual pairs of destruction correlates to just pouring a huge amount of energy into the Pure World, unless there's something metaphysical going on.

Last edited:

Masterblack06

Man of Atom

thomasbruh.png

Tablos

Preeminent

thomasbruh.png
Most overwanked Worm character vs Overrated stand

Mondak

Preeminent

"it's not actually that fast because we can see it move on screen"
:tupac
"but even then I can't remember anything in the verse that can put Shigaraki down"
:tripscust

How about Kyoshi creating an island? Better than anything in mid hero academia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back