Hello, Everyone 👋

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Thinking about getting this addon for the forum seeing as we have some non-native English speaking members here.

I honestly like the thought of our forum being more accepting to all cultural backgrounds, language barriers, and ease of translation from English to another spoken language and vise-versa. My only concern is that it uses the Google Translate API, and we all know that, in essence, is not that accurate, especially in translating formal/informal tone. Otherwise, we could use that addon for the time being until I'm able to develop a separate addon for DeepL support which is much more accurate with translations imho.

Galan

Preeminent
Thinking about getting this addon for the forum seeing as we have some non-native English speaking members here.

I honestly like the thought of our forum being more accepting to all cultural backgrounds, language barriers, and ease of translation from English to another spoken language and vise-versa. My only concern is that it uses the Google Translate API, and we all know that, in essence, is not that accurate, especially in translating formal/informal tone. Otherwise, we could use that addon for the time being until I'm able to develop a separate addon for DeepL support which is much more accurate with translations imho.
Great move.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Great move.
I bought it yesterday, and after some testing, it looks to have some weird styling issues that I'm taking it up with the dev to try and fix. It's currently installed on the forum, but it's disabled until the styling issues can be rectified. Other than that, it works like a charm!

Back