V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
hurricane-helms.gif

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Meanwhile in Miami during a cat 4...

Wow mira esa carito pegando el apartamento!

Callate, y comete tu hamburguesa.

The only benefit to living in Miami. Perfectly safe storm watching opportunities because the buildings can all withstand 150 mph winds.

The only benefit to living in Miami. Perfectly safe storm watching opportunities because the buildings can all withstand 150 mph winds.

Surely you've never witnessed the might of the monolithic soviet blocks growing all over Easter Europe!

Soviet_blocks%2C_Liepaja.jpg

70316056-Many-Soviet-era-concrete-housing-blocks-in-city-of-Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky-in-Kamchatka-Russia.jpg

zY0ybtN.png

ghBr2b9.png

sEtcYZv.jpg

They are built to last through a nuke!

What's that comrade? Whose nuke you ask?

Doesn't matter where the nuke was fired from comrade, what truly matters is where it lands :dyoutlov

P.S. These are actually surprisingly comfy to live in and considering this very hurricane passed by my building and all is well I can sleep well knowing that in the case of an all out nuclear warfare I would only have to worry about the slow organic decay of the radiation left by the blasts.

Goth Boy

King of the losers
V.I.P. Member
Pronouns
She/Her
Surely you've never witnessed the might of the monolithic soviet blocks growing all over Easter Europe!

Soviet_blocks%2C_Liepaja.jpg

70316056-Many-Soviet-era-concrete-housing-blocks-in-city-of-Petropavlovsk-Kamchatsky-in-Kamchatka-Russia.jpg

zY0ybtN.png

ghBr2b9.png

sEtcYZv.jpg

They are built to last through a nuke!

What's that comrade? Whose nuke you ask?

Doesn't matter where the nuke was fired from comrade, what truly matters is where it lands :dyoutlov

P.S. These are actually surprisingly comfy to live in and considering this very hurricane passed by my building and all is well I can sleep well knowing that in the case of an all out nuclear warfare I would only have to worry about the slow organic decay of the radiation left by the blasts.
Without any Irony, modern architecture truly is a cancer

Without any Irony, modern architecture truly is a cancer
My city actively resisted the so called "modernisations" when it comes to century old buildings but then again we already survived the soviet reconstructions because for some old reason the USSR decided not to touch the oldest buildings here which are closer to central european style than eastern.

Back