Home Remolding/Reno

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Anyone take an interest in home remodeling and renovations even if they can't afford it in this shit economy?

I often wonder how people afford bathroom renos, so I spend a few hours each week watching videos such as these:

Feels like amazing DLCS for my brain tbh :amazing

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
People are becoming more creative as the inflation grows.
I'm in an apartment and have been for many years.

Parents never had a house, but I sure will!

Then, I will upgrade the fuck outta it :LOS

Galan

Preeminent
My house is quite new and quite large. Fortunately, I only have to perform small maintenance work when the time comes

Reactions: Ral

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
My house is quite new and quite large. Fortunately, I only have to perform small maintenance work when the time comes
Bathroom? Seems like the room they fuck up the most when building homes lol

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Mostly Water tank cleaning and paint job.
I thought about going tankless cause I always hated having a small tank lol even the 30-gallon ones don't feel like they are enough in this day and age!

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Not videos but many Pinterest hacks to do the cheapest reno for rentals, got a couple things in mind for my apartment I'm hoping I'll get

RavenSupreme

Illustrious
My parents have remodelled their master bathroom recently. It was comparatively big with nearly 110 square feet or 10 square meters in size so there was a lot of space for everything to be lavish. I liked it.

Currently they are talking about remodelling their entire basement area as well, so I am very invested in the topic as well. The basement bathroom is even 200 square feet and they want to turn it into a small wellness area only, which would however mean that the toilet were to be removed, having everyone to use the guest bathroom upstairs instead. This would be an Inconvenience so they are stalled at this plan.

Home remodelling is a science in on itself I found

Back