FVB130wXoAEMxdl

For no other reason than the fact I just saw this image and got curious:maybe

Round 1: Comics Homelander
Round 2: TV Homelander

Last edited:

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I am also interested in seeing how Underpants stands so I would like to know just how strong Homelander and his TV counterpart are just for comparisons sake.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Is there really so little we have on Underpants that we need to use VsBattles wiki of all things?:blobwhat

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Well even if it is LolBattles if Captain Underpants is anywhere close to planet level than this is a stomp far even worse than I expected.

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
The Book version of CU is roughly ~building level with some level of super speed

The comic/spinoff version has some ridiculous feats like being flung from another planet to earth and comparable chars pushing the planet

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The Book version of CU is roughly ~building level with some level of super speed

The comic/spinoff version has some ridiculous feats like being flung from another planet to earth and comparable chars pushing the planet
What is Homelander's stats?

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
~City block level and low hypersonic depending on how you take Vought's claims of conventional weapons they could get their hands on not working on him

not sure for TV homelander though

El Hermano

Acclaimed
I do remember Butcher implying you'd need something as powerful as an h-bomb to put down Soldier boy, who's almost as powerful as Homelander.

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I do remember Butcher implying you'd need something as powerful as an h-bomb to put down Soldier boy, who's almost as powerful as Homelander.
I thought he was just strapped to a nuclear rector as a kid in case he went off, nothing about a nuke needing to kill him.

El Hermano

Acclaimed
Oh so that's the TV version. Is there anything to back up his word?
Not actual evidence so far. But Butcher's pretty experienced when it comes to supes and how ro harm them. I'd toss in Stilwell's statement about "nothing we threw at him could harm him", albeit, considering the circumstances in which it was made(trying to sell the idea of supes in the military) make it a bit dubious.

Just figured I'd put this one out there just in case.

Back