How far can a single Rakamat get in Muv Luv

Es_

Straight Silver

Been thinking about how difficult Vong Gravity tech in ground fights could be to handle so I wanted to see how far a single one of their primer ground weapon gets before G bombs get employed ultimately and if even if that puts it down

Ultimately I wanna see how much of a menace a single on of these things can be to a verse of this scale

Last edited:

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

Been thinking about how difficult Vong Gravity tech in ground fights could be to handle so I wanted to see how far a single one of their primer ground weapon gets before G bombs get employed ultimately and if even if that puts it down

Ultimately I wanna see how much of a menace a single on of these things can be to a verse of this scale
Basically a super version of the Heavy Laser class BETA but with more artillery and operates more on the scale of a Fortress Class. Is this against TSFs or BETAs?

Es_

Straight Silver
Basically a super version of the Heavy Laser class BETA but with more artillery and operates more on the scale of a Fortress Class. Is this against TSFs or BETAs?
Everything in universe I wanna see what it can take before dying to either party really

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Everything in universe I wanna see what it can take before dying to either party really
Well it would probably get swarmed and downed by the sheer mass of numbers from the BETA. The main issue is the Laser and Heavy Laser classes won't fire on it since it won't operate iirc at the altitudes of several thousands of meters in the air to destroy it. And we only ever saw one specific BETA class built for specifically combat and that was the new war/laser fortress hybrid at the end of TE which Yuuya destroyed.

Plus like with G-bombs, the BETA can't recycle their losses when the dead Soldier, Warrior, Tank, Grappler, Destroyer, etc...classes are getting either devoured by Vong voids or vaporized by its plasma cannons. It would probably take down 2 or 3 colonies worth of BETA before being downed.

Reactions: Es_

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
The Superior can force the Laser classes to fire outside their original directives IIRC but that would also imply the Superior is nearby

I can't specifically recall them firing at low altitudes in the story offhand... but I would have to go through my scans specifically for when the Laser Class showed up; in this instance the adaptations might have actually boosted the Laser Class

Back