How far can the Fateless One (Kingdoms of Amalur) go in the Nasuverse?

The Fateless One is at least massively hypersonic in speed. Aethan Engar was able to magically blast himself to another country in the starting continent. This resulted the blast destroying a large rock formation, and there was no scratch on him. There are also mages and the Fateless One able to summon meteors from outer space and lightning.

Continent to Multi-continent level. Is physically a match for trolls, and other giants who can cause earthquakes felt across the continent. More powerful than the Niskaru Lords who are stated to be powerful enough to destroy entire countries and continents.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Also a match for Tirnoch who was going to at least lifewipe, and capable of widescale fate manipulation and can even influence the narrator of the story to change how the world works. Which is the most busted thing he can do. He can probably hit way above his weight class with that one. On top of that he absorbs the fates of those he kills, and gains everything they were or could be.

The Fateless One is immune to fate. Their Fate Shifting powers can change fate, create weapons out of fate, and slow down time. Their fate manipulation has planetary range.

The Luck stat in Fate series is based on how much you can defy or avoid fate. So the Fateless One can most likely avoid getting instantly killed by Gae Bolg.

sir_fire

Distinguished
On top of that he absorbs the fates of those he kills, and gains everything they were or could be.
So he can assimilate Servants and their Noble Phantasms? In addition to him being able to recreate any kind of weapon using his Reckoning ability? It's like he's specifically designed to shut the Nasuverse down.

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
I need to look into some more stuff but he's also noted to be as powerful as the gods. And fate might be universal in scale. Don't quote me on that though. It's still something I am looking into.

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
The Fateless One is immune to fate. Their Fate Shifting powers can change fate, create weapons out of fate, and slow down time. Their fate manipulation has planetary range.

The Luck stat in Fate series is based on how much you can defy or avoid fate. So the Fateless One can most likely avoid getting instantly killed by Gae Bolg.
Not physically strong enough to go blow for blow with cu

Top servants are all Star level and FTL+

He literally doesn't need the spear

the shockwave from a swing will split him in half :hestonpls

He hits a physical stats wall the moment he hits the top servants, and that's not even getting into Grands like Hassan who can kill concepts

sir_fire

Distinguished
I call bullshit on star-level servants. And concept killing is so last season compared to what amounts to a subtle form of reality warping.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Concept killing seems pretty awesome, that shit could one-shot space toasters from earth to Taa II

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Double checked. Mitharu was the one who created both the planet, and the celestial heavens. It also created fate. Both The Fateless One and Tirnoch broke it during their fight. So yeah, fate shifting should be universal.

I call bullshit on star-level servants. And concept killing is so last season compared to what amounts to a subtle form of reality warping.

Excalibur is literally created from the core of a Star and Sefar at her strongest was nearing the level of Amaterasu who is literally the Sun and Excalibur blew straight through her at it's strongest.
Divine Spirits only got their asses kicked by Sefar due to her bullshit ability as we see that a combination by Zeus and Co. was able to kill her too. And Tiamat herself is basically around Star level too and Grands can damage her and there ARE Servants on the level of Grands despite what the story states.
So yeah, it's actually true virtually.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
I'd really like for the people who are incredulous towards high tier shit relating to Servants, would at least explain why.

We have collected feats for probably a decade at this point and Chaos made quite a straightforward effort of connecting those dots .

So where were we wrong ?

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
Only real problem I see is speed.

Since Tirnoch couldn't even destroy The Fateless One's body via fate shifting, and it backfired by giving him the same power only much stronger? He's going to be tough to actually put down, and he doesn't actually have a soul of his own anymore. Since the Well of Souls didn't actually work, and the reason he came back from the dead is that he's a soulless soul eating cosmic horror that unravels fate around him.

As I noted since fate is universal thing, and since as far as I know only gods can manipulate it? And even then they can't destroy it with exception of maybe Mitharu since it made fate in the first place? You are looking at around universal for The Fateless One and Tirnoch or half that. Since they both contributed to the destruction of fate in their final battle.

Last edited:

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
I don't see a problem for Karna King Hassan and Quetz

but scaling it to Normal Cu or Gawain doesn't sound right

Gawain straight up gets negged fighting a Grand and Artemis makes it clear she could neg Herk if she wasn't weakened, which she actually does in LB5.1

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
Normal Cu is straight up weakened in his summoning cause his power is split. And again Gawain straight up gets negged by someone who would receive the scaling.

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
You could make the argument for non gimped Cu to be at that level coroborated by the fact that one his least gimped versions in Extra is given the Top rating along with other powerhouses.

Gawain is compared to Ginako's Karna, normal one should be a tier above as per Hakuno.

Qinglong

V.I.P. Member
Well either Extella is doing funky business like modifications in Extra or VS isn't being considered for these comparisons outside of Karna's signature ending

Vespa Crabro

Stellaron Hunter
V.I.P. Member
Well either Extella is doing funky business like modifications in Extra or VS isn't being considered for these comparisons outside of Karna's signature ending
It’s more cu getting hypebeasted by a bunch of heavy hitters in the category. Iskandar flat out says he’d never want to pick a fight with cu, which lines up with him being on par with herk and Artoria outside of Japan because nihongo 50 layer nerfs

Type-Rey

Acclaimed
Not really.

Gawain literally ate a VS from Karna and was ok sans a few burns.

The thing is master compatibility.

If both Karna and Gawain are normaly at 100, Leo brings Gawain to 110 and Jinako brings Karna to 90.

So Karna's normal superiority is negged.

Back