How many people here are in high school?

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
We're all mid 20, 30 somethings for the most part. A decent portion of us have been part of this community for about a decade or more but many of us started out where you are now. A high schooler just doing some shit posting and having some laughs~

Damn life moves fast. 30 seemed so far away once upon a time. Now it's a year away.

I used to be a larva... but then I had to grow a thicker shell.

Unfortunately when an insect reaches adulthood they can no longer renew their shell, thus any damage or wear cannot be reverted or repaired... they are now on their own inevitable path to slow and steady living decay...

Born an insect, die like an insect 🪲

Kaigainiki

ホンカ・ドンカ・バドンカス
V.I.P. Member
Naw man, like nearly a decade and a half too late to still be calling myself a teenager. lol

But as a wise questionable 32 year old weirdo, I can only wish you the best for your future, mah dude. :Snuffy:

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Pretty sure at least most of the people from NF who joined and came here are probably in their mid to late 20s minimum. I definitely finished high school a while ago myself. Wouldn't be surprised if the average age here is in the upper 20s for most posters.

Reactions: Ral
You joke but the second floor boys bathroom is always smelling cause the same group of guys hang around at 3rd or 4th period, vaping.
images

There was a time *clap clap* when shit ran dry *clap clap* we were young *clap clap* didn't give a crap *clap clap* but who would know *clap clap* that time would change *clap clap* and now it seems *clap clap* shit got squeaky clean *clap clap*

Back