How will Big mom vs kidd and law play out

Hidden Wanted Poster

• Looking for something new to behold on your journey to find One Piece? Check out this fanzine created by the LuNa Discord group!

https://lunaticfanzine.com/

How will kid and law vs big mom play out?

• Kid and law defeat big mom

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • Kid and and law injure big mom but she flees

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Big mom leaves the battle uninjured

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

MrBopo

Paramount
How do you see this playing out. I thought initially that kidd and law were going to defeat her but now it's looking more like she will betray kaido and flee wano.

MrBopo

Paramount
hope i am wrong

but if they are going to have the upperhand i don't want to see some allowing her to run away shit
if she escapes her ass better be rescued
I think Law and Kidd will injure her but the aftermath of Luffy defeating Kaido will allow her to escape

V

I would love to see Big Mom fall in Wano, but it's very unlikely at this point. Oda has given this barely any build in comparison to other fights.

Kidd making Big Mom bleed is happening tho

Ultra

THE BEAR
Advisor
I would love to see Big Mom fall in Wano, but it's very unlikely at this point. Oda has given this barely any build in comparison to other fights.

Kidd making Big Mom bleed is happening tho

I haven't read this shit in a year

are they still fighting Kaido and Big Mom? You're joking

Ruse

Really want Big Mom to fall this arc but Oda will probably have this interrupted after they injure her

Sabo

Preeminent
I think Killer will join the fight soon and it will be a 3 v 1. Kid might get a power up and then all 3 of them defeats her.

Back