Human Torch vs. Kamen Rider Grease

OrlandoSky

Paramount
I no little to nothing about where this Kamen Rider is power wise but I think this is a neat Fire vs Ice match-up

main-qimg-507d2f11c2847ea53ae548e1cdeae8cf-lq

dcixl0b-9afb78bc-80ff-445b-9405-88f5dd2250f6.png

Eztephan

Illustrious
What version of Kazumin? EoS or Post Seires? cuz Blizzard Knuckle Grease during the last arc is literal a kamikaze and Post Series is capable to fight and defeat Metal Build in an 1 vs 1 and take attacks from Phantom Build. Also Robot Jelly Grease during New World Kamen Rider Cross-Z was capable to tank attacks of Killbus. And EoS and Post Series Build riders are Universal or Low Multiversal level.

So probably Kazumin one-shots Johnny in my opinion.

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I mean at least in the OBD Build riders are generally in the Star level range when scaling from Evolto but there was also some weird universe fusing shit at the end which they may or may not benefit from

I'll admit I haven't watched Build since it aired and I haven't seen any of the post series stuff so truthfully I'm probably the last person to talk to here :mjlol

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Yeah I'm in the same boat as Flowering, only watched the series, haven't watched the supplementary materials and movies yet.

I know the stage show has Evolt possibly gaining universal level power so maybe Kazumin scales to that idk

Eztephan

Illustrious
For summary some post series info.

Killbus the elder brother of Evolt, in the New World Kamen Rider Cross-Z movie can cause an universal destruction using one panel of the Pandora Box fuel by Evolt energy.
vlcsnap-2023-09-11-10h05m16s415.png
vlcsnap-2023-09-11-10h05m29s528.png

vlcsnap-2023-08-14-16h09m40s865.png

vlcsnap-2023-08-14-16h10m43s208.png

Basically Evolt had the energy to cause a Big Bang and with one panel of the Pandora Box someone can generate that energy. Killbus is stronger than Evolt(said by Evolt himself) and the main villain of New World Grease movie absorb the white panel of Pandora Box to made himself stronger and was defeat by Perfect Kingdom Grease. Also was the fact that White Panel and Black Panel alone can merge 2 universe in 1 and create the New World.

Last edited:

Doronbo_Shirake

Pochiton!
For summary some post series info.

Killbus the elder brother of Evolt, in the New World Kamen Rider Cross-Z movie can cause an universal destruction using one panel of the Pandora Box fuel by Evolt energy.
vlcsnap-2023-09-11-10h05m16s415.png
vlcsnap-2023-09-11-10h05m29s528.png

vlcsnap-2023-08-14-16h09m40s865.png

vlcsnap-2023-08-14-16h10m43s208.png

Basically Evolt had the energy to cause a Big Bang and with one panel of the Pandora Box him someone can generate that energy. Killbus is stronger than Evolt(said by Evolt himself) and the main villain of New World Grease movie absorb the white panel of Pandora Box to made himself stronger and was defeat by Perfect Kingdom Grease. Also was the fact that White Panel and Black Panel alone can merge 2 universe in 1 and create the New World.
I need to watch Kamen Rider.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
I mean at least in the OBD Build riders are generally in the Star level range when scaling from Evolto but there was also some weird universe fusing shit at the end which they may or may not benefit from

I'll admit I haven't watched Build since it aired and I haven't seen any of the post series stuff so truthfully I'm probably the last person to talk to here :mjlol

Yeah I'm in the same boat as Flowering, only watched the series, haven't watched the supplementary materials and movies yet.

I know the stage show has Evolt possibly gaining universal level power so maybe Kazumin scales to that idk

I need to watch Kamen Rider.
You should join our streams more cause Kamen Rider is part of our series listing for viewing

:maybe

Back