Hyoudou Issei and Vali Lucifer vs Nasuverse antagonists gauntlet

Proto234

Distinguished
images

images

The perverted dragon as well as his battle junkie counterpart faces against boss gauntlet from Nasuverse as below
Who can they defeat and who don't

1. Michael Roa Valdamjong- remake ver (Location: Misaki)
2. Gilgamesh (Location: Fuyuki)
3. Dust of Osiris (location: Emerald Table)
4. Lion King (location: Camelot)
5. CCC Kiara Sessyoin (Location: Moon cell)
6. Arjuna alter (location: Indian lostbelt)
7. Cernunnos (location: Britain lostbelt)
8. Koyanskaya- beast IV L (location: Tunguska)
9. ORT (location: South american lostbelt)

1. Michael Roa Valdamjong- remake ver (Location: Misaki)

The probably win due to the nature of how limited Roa is but at the same time, I'm not sure since Roa gets some major upgrades in keeping his Grand Magecraft despite losing his BS regeneration so it's a toss up considering how strong those upgrades are.

They get murdered. Gilgamesh scales himself to the opponents he faces and they ain't no Shirou so he won't hold himself back due to pride either.

I honestly don't know this one as Dust of Osiris is out of my knowledge of the Melty Blood series.
I do know she's capable of some nonsense but I don't really know the scope of how far it goes.

4. Lion King (location: Camelot)

They get bodied like a motherfucker. The Lion King's Rhongomyniad is compared to Morgan's which could have destroyed all of Olympus and the Tree of Emptiness at the same time and explicitly was able to overpower Wodime's Animus Animusphere which is compared multiple time to Large Planetary+ attacks and it moves at FTL due to the sheer distance it crossed(I won't say MFTL because that's really stretching it)

5. CCC Kiara Sessyoin (Location: Moon cell)

They get bodied by her hax before they even fight her

6. Arjuna alter (location: Indian lostbelt)

God Arjuna just laughs off everything they do. His sheer Divine Protection is practically insourmountable to them unless they truly find a way to make him weaker there, he won't even need Mahapralaya to kill them considering the amount of shit he has which can do the job easier.

7. Cernunnos (location: Britain lostbelt)

Large Planet+ Destroying Curses, can literally spawn wherever he wants and are in the shape of a massive tree that looks like it can trump Mountains. Can take 13 Rhongomyniads/Excaliburs to the face and not even die from it and can regenerate all of the damage in minutes...

8. Koyanskaya- beast IV L (location: Tunguska)

They would hilariously have the best shot here but would still lose because they would circumvent most of Koyanskaya's shit due to not being Human but still die due to her sheer energy payload and her Meteors.

9. ORT (location: South american lostbelt)

Yeah, they just die...
ORT took a BLACK HOLE(Yeah, it was confirmed in Heian-Kyo U-Olga Marie can literally conjure Black Holes, genuine Black Holes, as easy as she breathes) to the face and just shrugged it off and is atleast estimated to be 10x stronger than U-Olga Marie... and it's highly implied it was at it's weakest state even then.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
I honestly don't know this one as Dust of Osiris is out of my knowledge of the Melty Blood series.
I do know she's capable of some nonsense but I don't really know the scope of how far it goes.
Her peak is the same as TATARI’s peak from the hologram summer of Melty Blood, namely 30% Arcueid. Her goal was to also resummon the future of the Crimson Moon Arcueid had summoned during the last hologram summer and impose the death of humanity in that future onto the present and make a record of human existence in Hermes with all 7 billion of her philosopher stones IIRC.

Regardless, her most notable vs shit is TATARIing herself 30% Arcueid.

Her peak is the same as TATARI’s peak from the hologram summer of Melty Blood, namely 30% Arcueid. Her goal was to also resummon the future of the Crimson Moon Arcueid had summoned during the last hologram summer and impose the death of humanity in that future onto the present and make a record of human existence in Hermes with all 7 billion of her philosopher stones IIRC.

Regardless, her most notable vs shit is TATARIing herself 30% Arcueid.

Ah ok then, that's pretty impressive then.

ChaosTheory123

Distinguished
V.I.P. Member
Switch them, Gil's given the nod against the peak of what TATARI can bring to bear.

Doesn't hurt Age of Gods Enuma Elish took out (concept of death and Saint Graph reduced) Jurassic Tiamat and the full salvo from GoB was strong enough to physically overpower her. Mind you, given the performances of Gorgon, Quetz, and Kingu against a form of Tiamat stronger than the Femme Fatale form Chaos Tide corrupted Ushi was suggesting would require AAS to completely blow away? This sounds about right for the performance of the NP during the Age of Gods (which we know is explicitly weaker in the modern era per Enkidu's musings in Strange Fake).

Switch them, Gil's given the nod against the peak of what TATARI can bring to bear.

Doesn't hurt Age of Gods Enuma Elish took out (concept of death and Saint Graph reduced) Jurassic Tiamat and the full salvo from GoB was strong enough to physically overpower her. Mind you, given the performances of Gorgon, Quetz, and Kingu against a form of Tiamat stronger than the Femme Fatale form Chaos Tide corrupted Ushi was suggesting would require AAS to completely blow away? This sounds about right for the performance of the NP during the Age of Gods (which we know is explicitly weaker in the modern era per Enkidu's musings in Strange Fake).

I mean, I know we have Enuma Elish at it's max to be near Star level but damn, that really does put it into context, especially when Enkidu diverted the 2nd strongest Meteor Theia threw around.
And that one melted the Arctic Ice to the level of area equal to Spain and would have irreversibly screwed up Earth's Rotation if it hit anywhere else...

Proto234

Distinguished

Still that EA's feat takes place in Age of Gods which doesn't apply in Gil's round since his round takes place in Modern era (Fuyuki city)

Still that EA's feat takes place in Age of Gods which doesn't apply in Gil's round since his round takes place in Modern era (Fuyuki city)

And as I said before, it wouldn't matter as Ea is still bullshit strong due to being able to easily outperform Artoria's Excalibur which is still Large Planetary+ due to destroying that same Grail Mud, which is the Primordial Sea.

I know this is still a recent thread but does anyone know where Issei and Vali stand at?
I don't think it's them at the far end of the series and I heard that may be around Continental or something right?

I know of their Power to Multiply their Powerlevel or Divide it but I do have to ask otherwise though.

I know this is still a recent thread but does anyone know where Issei and Vali stand at?
I don't think it's them at the far end of the series and I heard that may be around Continental or something right?

I know of their Power to Multiply their Powerlevel or Divide it but I do have to ask otherwise though.
I've heard Issei is country level, though he has apparently been stated to destroy the planet several times though there are no feats to back this up.

Proto234

Distinguished
I've heard Issei is country level, though he has apparently been stated to destroy the planet several times though there are no feats to back this up.
Iirc, AxA Issei is planet level and
he needs to combine with his familiar Ryuutenmaru (sp?) Gundam Dendrobium style for that one. Dunno if familiar is treated as standard equipment or not

Yeah if he's just Country, he ain't getting nowhere with most people on this list, neither is Vali even with their abilities and hax.

Iirc, AxA Issei is planet level and
he needs to combine with his familiar Ryuutenmaru (sp?) Gundam Dendrobium style for that one. Dunno if familiar is treated as standard equipment or not

If that's the case, that's even worse.

Proto234

Distinguished
Yeah if he's just Country, he ain't getting nowhere with most people on this list, neither is Vali even with their abilities and hax.
Well, Issei's dress break and the ability to talk to breast may help him against LK who has female body.
Dust of Osiris unfortunately is just an empty husk so that strat may not work
It may also will back fire against the nun too I guess

Well, Issei's dress break and the ability to talk to breast may help him against LK who has female body

She's a Goddess controlled by Rhongomyniad at that point so no it wouldn't.

It may also will back fire against the nun too I guess

Honestly, just looking at her and seeing her as beautiful is a game over... which will happen to both Issei AND Vali considering their tastes in women.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
The guy who died fighting the giant titty monster in gantz cuz he couldnt help but fuck it is still somehow less cringe than Issei holy shit

Proto234

Distinguished
Admitedly, for me the series is curiosity followed by guilty pleasure lol.
It helps that the series also has church based faction and myth heroes and chars (somewhat) just like Nasuverse
Too bad that its magician based faction (Magus equivalent) is wholly underdeveloped

Back