Event I make you into a made up Naruto Character.

Use this prefix to host events.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Gonna delay this one more night on account of being a lazy cunt. Honesty and all that.

That said I promise tomorrow night is indeed the night and a shinobi's word is his life~

@Some Schlub

Check for Yami in the first post spoiler or Jonetsu Seishin, decide if you want more of that characters story told or if you want another.

The character is too important to be erased though, he'll keep existing with or without you behind him~

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Samayo would beat Zan up, mid diff.
:tearspepe

Samayo is essentially a "Sannin" I've been neglecting to compare the stats that way since there is no such thing in this universe.

That said, Zan only showed a fraction of his power.

The grass shinobi he faced is stronger than a Kage. It's just that smaller nations don't have a formal kage like the larger ones.

Zan has a little something to deal with most shinobi he just kept his hand secret for now, restraint is part of what it meant to be a shinobi in the original Naruto, secretive, an opponent that sees everything should be killed so they can't tell anyone else. So there's more to him yet, he just got an unlucky break this time.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
Samayo is essentially a "Sannin" I've been neglecting to compare the stats that way since there is no such thing in this universe.

That said, Zan only showed a fraction of his power.

The grass shinobi he faced is stronger than a Kage. It's just that smaller nations don't have a formal kage like the larger ones.

Zan has a little something to deal with most shinobi he just kept his hand secret for now, restraint is part of what it meant to be a shinobi in the original Naruto, secretive, an opponent that sees everything should be killed so they can't tell anyone else. So there's more to him yet, he just got an unlucky break this time.
I'm willing to bet the Zan and Grass Shinobi plotline ends with hate fucking, lots of it.

Also nice explanation
:yousmart

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
I'm willing to bet the Zan and Grass Shinobi plotline ends with hate fucking, lots of it.

Also nice explanation
:yousmart

You can count on me to respect the good that Kishi wrote and to discard the bad. It will be the work of an amateur to be sure, but at least it will be respectful of the themes and make changes where the story and world were weak.

Dead Lock

Marvelous
Banned Member
You can count on me to respect the good that Kishi wrote and to discard the bad. It will be the work of an amateur to be sure, but at least it will be respectful of the themes and make changes where the story and world were weak.
Well i never read Naruto, so it'll be good to me either way.
:wow

Reactions: Ral
Back