• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day 1 VC 1

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Vote Count

Penguini 5 - Magic, Ultra, Hime, Flower, Gad
Alco 1 - Aurelian

Magic: Penguini
Flower: Hime > RDK > Alco > Ultra > Penguini
Hime: Alco > Penguini
Aurelian: CP > Alco
Gad: Ultra > Penguini
Ultra: Penguini
Nibel: Penguini > none

It is Day 1. With 20 players alive, it's 11 players to decide a lynch. You have just over 23 hours.
TIMER

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
@Gadministraitor what‘s your reads?
Hime is my town read. We were thinking alike. I trust you so far too buuuuuuuuuut I'm gonna admit that the thought that I wouldn't be able to read you as scum if you were did pass my mind. Scary but, you're very town so far, and I like that you're pushing. Ultra and Auri have given me little to nothing so, can't say much.

Penguini only left after I posted that she'd said she'd leave 5 times already and I dunno what to think about that. Nibel is major scum vibe with his only saving grace being that he posts that way as town as well so...

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
Hime is my town read. We were thinking alike. I trust you so far too buuuuuuuuuut I'm gonna admit that the thought that I wouldn't be able to read you as scum if you were did pass my mind. Scary but, you're very town so far, and I like that you're pushing. Ultra and Auri have given me little to nothing so, can't say much.

Penguini only left after I posted that she'd said she'd leave 5 times already and I dunno what to think about that. Nibel is major scum vibe with his only saving grace being that he posts that way as town as well so...
I have like 6x posts as Ultra does you Canadian FOOL

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member

I have you and Hime as Town, too, so welcome to the Town Core.

Pingui can be scum.

Ultra I wanna see what he‘s cooking for now before giving a read.

Fang seems carefree so far. Could be a slight Town.

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Actually don‘t like Polar buddying with me. He does it a lot as scum.

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
I have you and Hime as Town, too, so welcome to the Town Core.

Pingui can be scum.

Ultra I wanna see what he‘s cooking for now before giving a read.

Fang seems carefree so far. Could be a slight Town.
Is it just me or did I usually have Fang be more serious as town?

He's definitely more jovial compared to the 3 games I've been with him in

Flower

V.I.P. Member
Would lynch between Polar and Pingui today so far. Maybe Nibel if he keeps acting so weird.

Gaddamnit

Pronouns
He/Him
I'd be down to nibble on some Nibel... Ay???

Yeah?

YEAH???

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back