• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I'd guess it's arsonist? Like, ignite your targets and end the night. If mafia had double kill and night stop, they'd have used it already. Also mafia had ability to turn off night passive which noone Has claimed.

So i guess it's arsonist with either bulletproof or investigation immunity. Or both.

Doesn't mean mafia is over either. They could've simply not have time to pick night kill.
Oh my god stop doing this shit people

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
I'm all for proactivity and weighing the ins and outs but it's going to further complicate things if we think too hard on it and theorize over an indie, a ??? player that gives us little to work off of, and whatever else crops up

RDK wanted Hime's head, Ultra didn't just ask for protection once but twice (because of course I have to entertain this), Cubert was more than likely going to target hime

It checks out

If it doesn't, we'll discuss a game plan next phase

Use PMs to brainstorm if you have any things you need addressing and copypaste for next dayphase if she flips town

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
I confirmed Cubey's unredirectable also includes bus drives. The final scum is clear.

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I confirmed Cubey's unredirectable also includes bus drives. The final scum is clear.
Thanks we already know this with his super kill-shot being a conditional unlock with his death. So I think Hime redirected Cubey to shoot RDK and performed the faction kill on him.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Either Fang or Hime are the final scum.
Yeah, and I don't think it's likely to be Fang

Way too much motive behind murdering RDK in cold blood and Ultra

They were going to run over her twice if they were able to - she has every reason to kill the ones suspecting and pushing her the most

RDK gave her a chance, established that her reactions might be townie
But here's the thing
He backed off when she got extremely upset over her previously being lynched
She then proceeded to claim being frustrated and tried to plead her case
RDK has a soft spot for her, and she's likely used this to her advantage to diminish his pull and try to make him all the more uncertain

She won't like this if she rolls town next game at all, since there's obvious consequences to manipulation tactics, but it gave her an out more than once
It's time to not give her any outs

Flower

No more tears left to cry...
V.I.P. Member
Yeah, and I don't think it's likely to be Fang

Way too much motive behind murdering RDK in cold blood and Ultra

They were going to run over her twice if they were able to - she has every reason to kill the ones suspecting and pushing her the most

RDK gave her a chance, established that her reactions might be townie
But here's the thing
He backed off when she got extremely upset over her previously being lynched
She then proceeded to claim being frustrated and tried to plead her case
RDK has a soft spot for her, and she's likely used this to her advantage to diminish his pull and try to make him all the more uncertain

She won't like this if she rolls town next game at all, since there's obvious consequences to manipulation tactics, but it gave her an out more than once
It's time to not give her any outs
I agree. Fuck AtE.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back