Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Polar, Watson, Cubey, Flower and Nibel are players I'd have never lynched before you at the time I left the game. So basically I'd have probably mislynched Hime, Fang and Charles but still had just enough room to lynch you. Would have depended on your night choices
Wrong lynch candidates sync 🤝

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Fang played well toward the very end - he was going for town cohesion and cooperation. Didn't get aggressive, just tried to interrogate subtly through questions and reasoning given by Chuck and Had, trying to determine what agenda was being pushed

Cooperation is crucial at the late stages of the game and it's rarely done and overshadowed by "get rekt scum" (prime example is me with Hime) and coming in like a wrecking ball instead of giving some breathing room for defense, which is what I should have done and waited

Biggest thing that dooms me in the final stages is waiting, my ADHD brain finds that incomprehensible when it's close to the finish line and I have to go to work next day

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Nb4
>scum siding fang
>playing well

It's a shame he got pocketed by Frinck and tunneled Polar (and vice versa) at the beginning which threw off his own reads

Dr. Watson

‣ ↻
Administrator
Also because Gad claimed VT, it would be hard to find any conflicting info from him and it was easily pushed on Charles'
He hid pretty well

Sky

So unreliable.
Pronouns
She/Her
Gad wanted me to post this song if he got voted up - that never happened though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back