• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
I've watched both seasons. My fiancee has been reading the manga since then and keeping me updated. She's sad the one last chapter is coming up.

Top 5 anime/manga for me. If you're a light novel person, check out Roka No Yuusha. There's an anime season of it.
i see lol
ive watched both seasons too, never read the manga actually
it was one of my fave animes when i was younger lol

RDK

Marvelous
Why are we letting Juice play after she completely disrespected ultras game and many games before that. Happy to lynch her tbh

Ultra

THE BEAR
i associate his scum play with starting out trying to scum read someone rather than immediately trying to find town
i.e. mhw mafia

Fake.

If your basis of reading him was that game you would never make that read in confidence to begin with.

You're full of shit and I'm going to pop you open like a bottle of champagne.

hime

Exceptional
Pronouns
She/Her
Hime how do you feel about making Polar extinct?
id have to read his posts, rn nothing he said is really sticking for me other than his read list where he had ultra as the towniest town other than himself lmao

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
I isoed his posts which was a lot easier than isoing yours
Excuse.

You have plenty of posts and content from me to draw an opinion read, favorable or unfavorable. I don't like you sidestepping from this, it shouldn't be an issue for you even with a time crunch. The bigger problem is your defense of Polar, which you sorta of pulled out of your ass.

RDK

Marvelous
Fake.

If your basis of reading him was that game you would never make that read in confidence to begin with.

You're full of shit and I'm going to pop you open like a bottle of champagne.
Do you get the impression she's made the read and is now working backwards to explain it?

Ultra

THE BEAR
Do you get the impression she's made the read and is now working backwards to explain it?

Ayup. In fact I wouldn't be surprised she just went back to that game and read his opener to supply the ad-hoc reasoning, because the odds of her remembering that detail are close to 0

Magic

Resplendent
Excuse.

You have plenty of posts and content from me to draw an opinion read, favorable or unfavorable. I don't like you sidestepping from this, it shouldn't be an issue for you even with a time crunch. The bigger problem is your defense of Polar, which you sorta of pulled out of your ass.
It's not an excuse it's reality. I've isoed and read live and mentions at me. I haven't read the majority of the thread. Pulling s read out of my ass on you wouldn't be hard if I wanted to fake it. I don't so here we are.

The Polar read wasn't pulled out of my ass and I explained it. You may not like the explanation but it doesn't mean it's likely to be wrong.

RDK

Marvelous
Ayup. In fact I wouldn't be surprised she just went back to that game and read his opener to supply the ad-hoc reasoning, because the odds of her remembering that detail are close to 0
I went back and realised MHW was 8 months ago and thought the same thing

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon
It's not an excuse it's reality. I've isoed and read live and mentions at me. I haven't read the majority of the thread. Pulling s read out of my ass on you wouldn't be hard if I wanted to fake it. I don't so here we are.

The Polar read wasn't pulled out of my ass and I explained it. You may not like the explanation but it doesn't mean it's likely to be wrong.

Gonna have to agree to disagree on the first part about me and your lack of meaningful read on my slot.

As for Polar, no it comes off flakey and weak kneed to throw out the statement you did regarding him. I'm glad I wasn't the only person to catch you on it but it's absolutely not a defense or at least not a viable one to say 'well he's fucking around and carefree so he ain't likely to be scum'. I think you are aware of this so I have bo idea why you would make that kind of argument in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back