• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Game Ranked I Think You Should Leave - A Mafia Game by Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

Vote: Nibel

Can we get votes on here please. He didn't want to lynch Tweet yesterday, I don't know what morr you guys need to see here to be honest

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Uh huh. I keep almost forgetting both you and Chuck are in the game tbdean. Not only that but you've been soft directing Polar back at me in the last DP. You have nothing else to add and still finger pointing Flower earlier. I don't get why your surprised your in most people's PoE.

But let me hear your legacy reads.
Polar, nipple, and you

Aren't you also in quite a few poe tho lol?

Ratchet

So I skimmed over and I think we're going off track

I agree that Hime's usage was suboptimal but why claim not to have busdriven Ultra when it's perfectly plausible that she busdrives him with someone like RDK and could then say Mafia shot him

Like that offers no utility for her position.

Chuck should never be a CFD candidate here

Cubey should not be firing at this point IMO, with Nibel having 2 votes he basically gets treated like 2 scum

Certainly don't ask him to fire into people I've cleared after my flip lmao

Gaddamnit

NYC Pizza is better than Neopolitan fite me
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah no. Fang clearly doesn't know where I stand, and I cba to fix that.

Ratchet

If I'm lynched today which I might already be you lynch Nibel tomorrow, you don't just throw out my working from before because you want to follow your own reads, no chance

Ratchet

Shouldn't Cubey just Vig Nibel if you flip Town?
Sure but that would mean Nibel could only have double voter which he may or may not have

JFC can you people think please, a Vig kill is a random element that you can't fully control, why would you insert these elements into a game that should be on lockdown

Why

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back