• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

If you had control over what the DBS anime/manga did, what would you do?

Derpmaster9000

Balor Béimnech
V.I.P. Member
At this point it's a bit impossible to change that, it's too baked into the code of DBS sadly.
It's not even hard to bring Frieza in, and do it right. First step is literally yeeting the entire golden Frieza saga out of existence. Lizard gets revived post-Beerus saga like in the original, but that's it. Unlike in that, he keeps his head down to train and plan for the future, rather than rush in like a retard after he got some bling. Golden Frieza won't get revealed until the TOP saga, and it will involve God Ki to achieve. Toriyama may not use the concept he came up with there(wouldn't be the first time) but I sure as shit will. :mjlol

Maddie

Acclaimed
One idea I have is Goku subconsciously struggles to go SSJG for a while because he feels he didn't earn the form, even after absorbing the energy. He is more confident in his SSJ3, only by the time of U6 can he confidently go SSJG. He doesn't go SSJB until he realizes it's possible through SSJR Goku Black and trains in the Time Chamber to merge SSJ with SSJG

Back