• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

If you're here now, that means...

E

Example

Unconfirmed
KLK ended up being an overrated anime, because the beginning episodes made it seem like it was something special, but by the end it just felt like an anime with standard shonen tropes

except with jiggling (fill in the blanks here)

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
KLK ended up being an overrated anime, because the beginning episodes made it seem like it was something special, but by the end it just felt like an anime with standard shonen tropes

Yo but when it was still running we would talk about shit we wanted to see happen and it always did. That bit was hype.

KlK is a fun anime.

E

Example

Unconfirmed
Yo but when it was still running we would talk about shit we wanted to see happen and it always did. That bit was hype.

KlK is a fun anime.
I expected the anime to be 50 episodes long tho where it would deal with serious issues like the Japanese education system and the subtle guide of fascism in a school setting but no bueno

Aurelian

Titan
Administrator
Decepticon

I think KLK was stand out. The second half wasn't quite as good as the first half, some squandered potential and missed chances with Nudist Beach in particular but it was still great.

Pericolo

Illustrious
I think KLK was stand out. The second half wasn't quite as good as the first half, some squandered potential and missed chances with Nudist Beach in particular but it was still great.
this is the way

you're watching it for animation, silly shit, and waifus

it was never gonna have a deep story, they're just using all common shonen tropes as a skeleton to make something fun

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Rename the forum to NUDIST BEACH
1dIZOd0.png

Just nearly as much as FV/NF is supposedly worth now; I wonder if hiding the BH made the price this high as I would expect the starting bid to be at $6,900.00.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
The problem is we'd also get like 80 year olds looking for saggy old lady tiddy being like... Naruto what the heck's that? I'm looking for some old kitty cats to make 'em puuuuuuuurrrrrrrrrr.

Reactions: Ral
Back