Insert bland, uncreative, greeting.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi I'm Nep Nep, you may know me from nothing of note or import.

I sleep on a Japanese futon like a disgusting weeb and I have a fetish for the city of Boston.

That is all.
Welcome!

Boston is right above New York serving as out top hat; I am no longer a New York resident though as I am now in the formally renounced shitland called New Jersey, an upgrade from New Your City at the moment.

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
Welcome!

Boston is right above New York serving as out top hat; I am no longer a New York resident though as I am now in the formally renounced shitland called New Jersey, an upgrade from New Your City at the moment.

That's pretty crazy to think Jersey is better atm jeez. Yeah man Boston is amazing. Can't wait to call it home.

Ral

[SUBTRACTED]
Administrator
Pronouns
He/Him
Yeah man Boston is amazing. Can't wait to call it home.
It's where us native New Yawkers get our accent from! Cawffeeeeeee.

That's pretty crazy to think Jersey is better atm jeez.
Violence in the city right now across the five boroughs is pretty much catching up to Chicago tier atm; like even the rich gangsters are robbing other flashy gangsters. I follow NYC news more than I do New Jersey because I've lived in the Bronx for the majority of my life and most of my family, including my parents, still live there. Not to mention nothing really happens in my area lol it relatively peaceful. If you do move to Boston, come down to the city to explore when the current mayor yeets out of office, you won't regret it!

Nep Nep

Forbidden Boi Kunt
Administrator
It's where us native New Yawkers get our accent from! Cawffeeeeeee.

Violence in the city right now across the five boroughs is pretty much catching up to Chicago tier atm; like even the rich gangsters are robbing other flashy gangsters. I follow NYC news more than I do New Jersey because I've lived in the Bronx for the majority of my life and most of my family, including my parents, still live there. Not to mention nothing really happens in my area lol it relatively peaceful. If you do move to Boston, come down to the city to explore when the current mayor yeets out of office, you won't regret it!

I am 100% moving to Boston no question, it's a goal I WILL meet. I'll definitely take you up on that. New York is not a city I want to ignore forever.

• Support
Reactions: Ral
Back