• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Movies Irl celebrity encounters

A couple days ago, J Mascis (Dinosaur Jr. frontman/the guy whose signature is on the back of that one Squier Jazzmaster that sells really well) walked into the guitar store I work at.

I have a repair bench out on the sales floor where I was working on store owned Fender Jazzmaster (he's known for playing these) just by coincidence. A coworker of mine walks by and just says "That's J Mascis" and I look around and he is in fact there and I got really nervous immediately and just continued doing what I was doing.
I finished up with the guitar and had the genius idea to walk past him on the way to hang it back up on the wall, thinking he might comment on it.
He didn't, and I think it's funny that I did that in retrospect.
I walked a little ways to go look at some other guitars that might need work and I glanced over and he was right there, and then some random customer started asking me something dumb.

It was cool though
He's a chill guy

Jesse Pinkman

Preeminent
Bayern vs Borussia Dortmund game accidentally encountered Muller, Gnabry and Coman they were like 100 m away from me , It was post game they were supposed to be there for press conference

I didn’t bug for autograph . Called out Muller and said he had great game , he turned around and was happy with the praise .

Back