• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

itt i sum up my opinion of you with a hastily drawn anime girl face

Baka

Byronic Hero
GFX Designer
unless i don't know you at all, in which case i might either skip you or draw something even more insultingly low effort :faputa

Baka

Byronic Hero
GFX Designer
make it your lowest effort
i actually still have no idea who you are on jeffverse but have a raised eyebrow

XePlFvG.png

Baka

Byronic Hero
GFX Designer
btw this has basically transitioned into "i quickly draw you/your forum persona as an anime girl" since my opinion of most ppl is like, pretty good so not much room for variation :pepesip

Leng

Illustrious
btw this has basically transitioned into "i quickly draw you/your forum persona as an anime girl" since my opinion of most ppl is like, pretty good so not much room for variation :pepesip
Seems like mine had quite a bit of variation!

6 legs and long ovipositor suggesting a parasitoid possibly ichneumon wasp? However no visible "wasp waist" and a single pair of wings suggesting a dipteran? And a long proboscis not found in any of those but common in lepidopterans? :rock

You my friend are indeed a пикльо of the highest calibre :catsalute

I'm a cute little girl though, I can feel @Kaigainiki feelings towards me morphing from deep friendship to "lemme give you a better reason to blush with something on your face" kind of situation.

Back