Jagganoth (Kill 6 Billion Demons) vs Daruman the Mad King (Cradle)

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I straight have no idea if this is remotely fair and know nothing of K6BD, just seemed like a fitting match in my mind
BOI49-50.jpg

Battle takes place directly on top of @Crimson Dragoon 's newly refurbished 1986 Lebaron
1*k7YVv8QLyuhtz__twCBgHQ.jpeg

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
I've only read till Breaker of Infinities.

Jagganoth's invincibility is good enough to survive the destruction of the Wheel and its rebirth, to note the Wheel is 777,777 universes, is stronger than the other Demiurges including Solomon David who created two Suns and can move at ftl speeds with his Ki Rata, Gog Agog is actually stronger than Jagganoth but is too vain to use her power properly, but she was able to create a moon sized structure to trap Jagganoth but Jagganoth broke out.

Chakravartin Jagganoth has his own Wuxia type move called Blood Sated Sword Soul that can waffle entire continents from space.

His invincibility is also apparently above YISUN (god of the verse) and Aesma who can pick up the entire Wheel to use as a weapon. Also the Wheel is infinite apparently

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
It is probably possible to seal him (granted it's doubtful anything below a certain level will actually stick considering other demiurges can't handle him)

BFRing him won't work

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
Sealing is probably the best option

can't speak for other resistances though

Back