Jin Kazama(Tekken 8) vs Nero (DMCV)

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
dgshhfm-d25d752c-62f1-4d4d-8f15-df1e3eefdd21.png

They start at the base and can be transformed.

Battle in New York.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Assuming Nero doesn't get Rag-time, the devil breaker that let's him slow time as it kind of makes the result a foregone conclusion? :maybe

Gonna depend on weather or not the Kazama purification can strip Nero of his demonic powers. Probably not given it specifically purifies evil and, while most demons lean that way in DMC, they are not inherently evil as evidenced by Sparda and damn near every character on the main cast.

If it can't, Nero's regeneration is likely going to be the deciding factor as he's more likely to outlast Jin than the reverse and his attacks are more likely to be fatal because he's using a sword and a gun as opposed to fists. He also has a range advantage thanks to his gun and the devil bringers so that helps too. Jin does have those chains he could use to bind Nero but summoned swords still let him attack.

Yeah I'd put my money on Nero more often than not on this one.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Didn't play DMC5 does Nero get any notable scaling from any feats in that? Because the best stuff I remember him doing was beating the Savior in 4.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Didn't play DMC5 does Nero get any notable scaling from any feats in that? Because the best stuff I remember him doing was beating the Savior in 4.
With his true DT, he's basically an equal to Dante and Vergil with their new Sin DTs, so he gets top tier (continental) scaling.

Back