Jubal-lun-Sul (Elder Scrolls) vs Black Knight (Marvel)

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Since BK got dewanked downgraded to low megaversal and some higher end TES stuff has yet to reach a consensus, so I figured this seemed like a relatively even matchup :mjpls inb4stomp

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
I believe the Numidium was already>Black Knight, so Jubal being>Numidium’s Zero Sum bullshit, CHIM and all that nonsense should outgun Percy

Atem

King of Games
V.I.P. Member
I believe the Numidium was already>Black Knight, so Jubal being>Numidium’s Zero Sum bullshit, CHIM and all that nonsense should outgun Percy
Technically Amaranth. Somehow Jubal achieved that without also turning into a Godhead. Amaranth is mentioned word-for-word during the fight with the Numidium, IIRC.

Not sure how he managed that. The Godhead should be powerless. As he gives up all control of the reality he creates, but he eschewed that part somehow by not creating a new reality.

Something between CHIM and Amaranth, I guess.

CHIM is being aware of the dream and therefore being able to tweak it in some ways. Amaranth is becoming the dreamer.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
ah well either way fairly sure Numidium being above the Aurbis (at least from what I remember in the Numidium vs 13 thread) should be > even the highest end we had for Black Knight. So Amaranth is definitely a step beyond even that

Back