• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Julius and Asta(Black Clover) vs Homura and Rebecca(Edens Zero)

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Did we ever get any good calcs on the EZ crews stats? Because I'm pretty sure Julius can just time-stop them unless they're FTL

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member
New Chapter has the Dark Stars that are high tiers like Rebecca and Homura being 1/10 of Shiki's power idk if we can do anything with that

Rev97

Illustrious
Got to see more of what they currently can do Post-Timeskip. Both are right now fighting a Dark Star.

Pre-Time Skip they lose badly

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
in what way, aren't Eden zero FTL/LS considering they basically fight in space.

I don't think they've ever been calced or stated to be doing so, no

Their *ships* definitely are, but they use a kind of hyperdrive to move that fast, it doesnt apply to their combat speed that I'm aware of

shade0180

Just a shadow
V.I.P. Member

Their *ships* definitely are, but they use a kind of hyperdrive to move that fast, it doesnt apply to their combat speed that I'm aware of
if it doesn't apply then yea. Julius has an advantage in speed.

I thought they would considering some of them could literally crush planets from light years away.

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
if it doesn't apply then yea. Julius has an advantage in speed.

I thought they would considering some of them could literally crush planets from light years away.

The only character who has done that is Ziggy, and he did it offscreen iirc. For all we know he was standing on the planet when he did it.

Rev97

Illustrious
You also got Xenolith doing this, who Ziggy is superior to.

19.jpeg

20.jpeg

GregSteve

Bakugou died for your lmao's
V.I.P. Member

They manually drive their ships at ftl speeds early on in the series most characters are ftl in the series so speed isn't and issue

Magicx2

Notorious

They can fight with the space Dragons where moving at FTL Speed

OrlandoSky

Paramount
New Chapter has the Dark Stars that are high tiers like Rebecca and Homura being 1/10 of Shiki's power idk if we can do anything with that
Probably falls too in line with calc stacking only in reverse here but I remember consensus on Oracion tier characters like Drakken Joe were planet level or something so that would make them moon or small planet level if we go by that.

Back