• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Just your friendly neighborhood ClannadFan

ClannadFan

The OG Dango
V.I.P. Member
pepesip.gif

Reactions: Ral
Deadass, glad I don't gotta worry about that 😂
Idk man we still got wolves and bears deep in the mountain forests... And I ain't even joking... One recent news was two elder sisters getting ambushed by a bear in the forest and one of them actually fought with the bear by throwing rocks at it to save her sis, all and all she succeeded which is amazing.

ClannadFan

The OG Dango
V.I.P. Member
Idk man we still got wolves and bears deep in the mountain forests... And I ain't even joking... One recent news was two elder sisters getting ambushed by a bear in the forest and one of them actually fought with the bear by throwing rocks at it to save her sis, all and all she succeeded which is amazing.
That's true, luckily my basic survivial skills are probably above average given my time in the military

That's true, luckily my basic survivial skills are probably above average given my time in the military
Oof I envy you... I'm an observer not a survivor. Put me in a forest and I'll get shredded to pieces as soon as I start wasting time looking at crawlies on the ground. Then again I did always make it as a kid back in the day when we had school hikes, I even loved playing with snakes and frogs but that was due to the fact I was the only wise guy to bring an actual reptile id book so I know which snake is venomless and therefore petable :cat)

Reactions: Ral
Back