• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Kamen Rider Feats and Discussion Thread

GrayDoragon

To the "main" time-line?
Porbably no. Considering is a re imagination of the 10th Rider special and using the original idea of the Badan Empire.

To the whole franchise?
Yes, in Over Quarzer Kamen Rider mangas are confirmed to be canon as an AR worlds. Except Fuuto Tantei that is a sequel of Kamen Rider W.
Ye alright, thanks for your further confirmation, the manga is in fact non canon to the main series (if only it is), and yes I know about Fuuto Tantei being a sequel to W

Eztephan

Preeminent
Recently viewed Kamen Rider The First, it was pretty good and the action and battles are really impressive. I like more Shin Kamen Rider, but this one was a really good reimagination of the OG Kamen Rider.

Also had a great characterization of Hongo Takeshi as someone that just want to protect the beauty of this world. And the dynamic between him and Hayato was interesting.
GlQCVsz.png

kwf3d1i.png

GrayDoragon

Recently viewed Kamen Rider The First, it was pretty good and the action and battles are really impressive. I like more Shin Kamen Rider, but this one was a really good reimagination of the OG Kamen Rider.

Also had a great characterization of Hongo Takeshi as someone that just want to protect the beauty of this world. And the dynamic between him and Hayato was interesting.
GlQCVsz.png

kwf3d1i.png
Yah would definitely agree on Shin being better, but both not bad of a movie

GrayDoragon

1716646047654.png
Anyways I'm not sure why he didn't resend it, but if anyone's interested I can give the link to join the server, they been cooking (also is a group apart of vsbattle)

GrayDoragon

Some feats of Shin Kamen Rider manga, Ichiro/Kamen rider #0, is fast enought to catch several bullets with him hands.

And K, is capable to analyze and intercept in fractions of seconds several bullets, knock out the shooters and save the captive people.

Also, other IA's named KAI, had a calculation capabilities high enought to predict the future and see the movement of every single cell in a human body.

Prominents Prana users like Ichiro(and by extension Hayato and Takeshi) had resistence to the precog.

Reguarding Ichiro/Kamen rider #0, being fast enought to catch several bullets with him hands, do you know any panel that might show the distance between the shooter and him? As Ichiro clearly moved to catch the bullet, could be calc ngl

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent
Last edited:

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent
Accourding to Agito databook Unknown is confirmed above Grongi

Screenshot-20240526-040128-Discord.jpg

The origin of the name「Unknown」

At the initial stage of Episode 1, the origin of the Unknown was not clear. However, when Panteras Luteus appeared, only a few seconds of distorted footage captured by the G3 camera remained. Additionally, it was evident that the entity possessed power beyond the unidentified life form that「No. 4」had fought several years prior. In response, Makoto Hikawa, the G3 operator, speculated that a new enemy surpassing the unidentified life forms had emerged. Upon hearing this, the upper echelons of the Tokyo Metropolitan Police Department remarked,「There's no other way to describe it but Unknown」. Subsequently, the term 「Unknown」, refering to an unidentified entity, was adopted as the designation for this new enemy.

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent
Clock Up is lightspeed.
Screenshot-20240526-052036-Discord.jpg

The composition of one-on-one confrontations needs to be established somewhere. This leads to the concept of shedding = clock up.

Shedding is a motif that has been used in the past in "Inazuman", but with the addition of the factor of super high-speed combat, the battle imagery of "Kabuto" becomes even more distinct.

However, surprisingly few examples exist in live-action works where "acceleration devices" are visually represented. One could argue that they are either processed in slow motion, as seen in "The Six Million Dollar Man", or they are processed with "lines of light" like in "Kamen Rider 555" .

Even the program staff couldn't imagine how the visual of lightspeed combat would be expressed, and were astonished after watching the opening and pilot episode.

Eztephan

Preeminent
B6ojBAY.jpeg

バーミリオンブイツインブーストフォームマークⅡの胸部拡張装備。爆発的な超高出力を発生させることで仮面ライダーギーツのアビリティを数倍に高めて超常的な戦闘力と速度を使用者に与える「ブーストタイム」の発動を可能とする。このブーストタイム発動時の超加速により、プレイヤーと現実の間に時間的差異が発生する現象が確認されている。

Vermillion BuitwinChest extension equipment for Boost Form Mark II. It enables the activation of "Boost Time," which increases the abilities of Masked Rider Geats several times by generating explosive ultra-high power, giving the user supernatural combat power and speed. Due to the super acceleration during the activation of this boost time, a phenomenon has been confirmed in which a temporal difference occurs between the player and reality.

Info about the speed of Boost MK II Geats. Also the Boost buckles that created the Boost MK II buckle travel from different periods of times to Ace era.

Maybe is faster that what i initially think.

GrayDoragon

Clock Up is lightspeed.
Screenshot-20240526-052036-Discord.jpg

The composition of one-on-one confrontations needs to be established somewhere. This leads to the concept of shedding = clock up.

Shedding is a motif that has been used in the past in "Inazuman", but with the addition of the factor of super high-speed combat, the battle imagery of "Kabuto" becomes even more distinct.

However, surprisingly few examples exist in live-action works where "acceleration devices" are visually represented. One could argue that they are either processed in slow motion, as seen in "The Six Million Dollar Man", or they are processed with "lines of light" like in "Kamen Rider 555" .

Even the program staff couldn't imagine how the visual of lightspeed combat would be expressed, and were astonished after watching the opening and pilot episode.
It's not lightspeed, it's faster, there's more source suggesting that

Back