• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Kamen Rider Feats and Discussion Thread

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent
So what planet level feats exist in the franchise
Kuuga with three databook confirmed his ultimate form can destroy planet.
Genm billion used moon as weapon to defeat Cronos.
Xross Saber restore the world during his first time appeared.
Drive Movie Villain can use time stop in planet range.

Eztephan

Preeminent
So what planet level feats exist in the franchise
Ignoring the power scaling and cross scaling, mostly of them are higher that the baseline planet level, but involving the planetoids like moons, planets and stars, these are the feats that i remember.

Showa era:
The first one was in Kamen Rider X, the source of power of King Dark is the RS device that can turn all the matter in the planet into energy.

In Skyrider all the riders tank the explosion of the anti oxygen bomb, that would destroy all the molecules of oxygen in the planet.

In Kamen Rider 10th Rider special, they resist the beam of the Space-Time Rupture machine that can destroy the space-time by turning matter into energy an causing singularities and distortions in the space-time. Also they counter the effects with they Rider Syncro.
https://streamable.com/2kx87r
In Kamen Rider Black, a weaker and near to death Creation King can destroy the planet and show that him can also destroy several planets and stars in the universe.

From the Kamen Rider Spirits manga.

V3 flaming pillar kick cause a great flame pillar visible outside of the moon.

Amazon stop an eruption that would break apart the planet.

Heisei Era:
In Kamen Rider Kuuga, Ultimate Kuuga and Daguva are capables of destroy the planet if they loos the control over they power.

Kamen Rider Agito, Overlord of Darkness moves the constellation of Scorpio in a weakest state.

Kamen Rider Ryuki, in the novel of Ryuki is showed that if Shirou Kanzaki(Odin) disappears as the ruler of the mirror world the scream of pain after loose his sister cause the banishment of the Mirror World stars and constellations and in Outsiders is revealed that Odin was the ruler of the Mirror World and his deck has the power of granting the wishes of the Rider War.

In Kamen Rider Blade, if only exist in the world one Joker, they world would be destroyed. That also is confirmed in the Special of Kamen Sentai GoRiders and Kamen Rider Zi-O

Kamen Rider Kabuto, a side effect of Hyper Kabuto form is that him cause several distortions in the countinum space-time, causing solar eclipses as side effect.

Kamen Rider Kiva, Dark Kiva Wake Up 2 and Wake Up 3 are mentioned to been capables of destroy the world or break the world apart. Also in the movie Arc create a black hole capable of push back the moon off the orbit and Kiva Emperor can Kick back the moon to the orbit.

Kamen Rider OOO, if a Greed or a human collect a great amount of Medals they are capable of destroying the world, also with a small account of cell Medals someone can lift at higher speeds islands, mountains and cities. Complete Greeds had the power of destroy the planet, and Eiji in Tajador combo was capable of use the purple core medals to create a black hole.

Kamen Rider Fourze, Fourze was compared to celestial bodies with a big gravitational pull that cause gravitational lense and also is showed that the cosmic energy in the school and the Zodiarts cosmic energy moves the constellations of the same zodiarts switch.

Also Scorpio Nova had an energy comparable to a super nova, but in a small size.

Kamen Rider Wizard, Wiseman can cause solar eclipses.

Kamen Rider Gaim, the Overlords are described as capables of destroying the world and in the Winter Movie Orange arms Gaim and Type Speed Drive destroy the Megahex planet with a double rider kick.

Kamen Rider Drive, Sigma Circular is capable of Cause a Second Global Freeze stopping all the movement in the earth and also being able of turn all the humans in the planet into information. Paradox Roidmue was also capable of cause something called the Eternal Globla Freeze.

Kamen Rider Ghost, Kamen Rider Extreme moves a great speed with his powers a planetoid knows as the Island of Eyecons to destroy the planet earth.

Kamen Rider Ex-Aid, Genm level X in the Kamen Sentai GoRider special create a black hole that destroy the game world that him create. Level billion can use the moon and mars as box gloves to strike and Kamen Rider Ex-Aid level 2 survive being punched with mars.

Genm stomped on the ground and jumped high into the air!
At first, it seemed he'd disappeared into the night sky in the blink of an eye, but I saw a single star shining brightly from the starry sky. It was getting brighter and brighter, covering the entire starry sky.
It was Mars.
Genm was holding Mars in his hand and rushing at me.
He was on far too much of a different level. With a planet as huge as that, there was no way I could escape.
At my complete wit's end, I was beaten up by Mars all over, and was blown back.
My Rider Gauge depleted in one hit, and there was barely any left.
I'm not gonna win this with normal methods at this point.
Genm threw Mars back into space and burst into laughter.
"Hahaha! See, your Bad Ending is right before your very eyes. I must ask if you have any last words."
"…So this is how you want to play this game, huh?"
"…You seem quite calm."
"Did you really think I'd let you take Hyper Invincible without a backup plan?"
See, if I'd had Invincible's powers, even God Maximum wouldn't be able to beat me.

Kamen Rider Build, Evolt is capable creating black holes of several times, like one that was big as cities and others that are bigger than planets like Mars.

Kamen Rider Zi-O, Tsukyomi using her powers without transforming, was capable of stoping a meteor big enough to destroy the planet.

Reiwa Era:
Kamen Rider Zero One, Metal Cluster Hopper stopped a beam capable of destroying the planet and Hellrisning Hopper is described as capable of destroying the world.

Kamen Rider Saber, Isaac/Kamen Rider Solomon create and disperse really fast a storm clouds that cover mostly all the planet and that was visible from Japan to the North Pole, Saber Emotional Dragon prevent the destruction of the planet during the creation of other Almighty book and the book of ruin of Kamen Rider Falchion was able to destroy the world, there ar others, but that ones are probables being low multiversal or more feats considering that involve not only the world but also the Wonder World.

Kamen Rider Revice, Diablo without his full power can create a diablo stamp that can shatered the Mt. Fuji and a storm that covers a great portion of the planet in seconds and move it at high speeds, and also is described of being able of destroy the world.

Kamen Rider Geats, in the Movie Battle Royal Kamen Rider Glare can restore the planet after the same one being erased by the wall of destruction of the Desire Royal with his admin powers, Mark III Geats create black holes at a collateral effect of his attacks.

Kamen Rider Gotchard, Kamen Rider Wind creates black holes with the power the black hole chemy, and Greryon would use the power of the door of darkness to turn all the world into gold.

Kamen Rider Legend casually stop the Wake Up 3 of a copy of Dark Kiva and in the Winter Movie the level X chemies like Xeegdrassil is capable of turn the world upside down with his space manipulation.

PD. Some of them are "debatable" and had more context, but these are the ones that i remember and recollected during the rewatch and comments about Kamen Rider in this thread.

Last edited:

Eztephan

Preeminent
Quick question to everyone in this thread.

What is your opinion about the cross scaling in Kamen Rider? Like Showa, Heisei and Reiwa crossovers and connections between them.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Quick question to everyone in this thread.

What is your opinion about the cross scaling in Kamen Rider? Like Showa, Heisei and Reiwa crossovers and connections between them.
I think it case by case

I feel it makes things confusing on how strong each rider are by themselves if we had to rely on scailing them to a stronger rider in a crossover
I say see wats there best feat and see if it makes sense for them to get the scailing

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Something I found on Revice episode 46.
The pocket dimension where Giff resides is part of him.
ybVMe3K.png

qtGQuPB.png

EDIT: Finally watched all of Revice. I enjoyed it. It wasn't a bad series after all.

Last edited:

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Watched the Beyond Generations. I really enjoyed Revice. Now I'm gonna watch Build and later Den-o, since I want to understand the crossover the series had with Shin-chan.

Eztephan

Preeminent
From the S.I.C. Hero Saga of Kamen Rider Ryuki.

In the Advent Calendar chapter 3 and 4, the battle between Ryuki mirror monster Drageder and Ouja Venosnaker when they where merged into Genosurviver after Ouja use the Survive and use the Unite Vent in 10 Mirror Monsters, creating Genosurviver. The fight between Drageder and Venonsnaker was strong enough to shake the entire mirror world start causing cracks in the space and affecting also the real world, at point of becoming a threat enough to collapse the mirror world.
byBgyrD.jpeg

Looking up at the towering Mirror Monster before him, Ryuki was frozen in shock. On the other hand, Kamen Rider Ouja Survive Form was also bewildered by the unexpected development. Although the fusion of the Mirror Monsters was an experiment by Kamen Rider Ouja Survive Form, the situation involving Dragreder was far beyond a mere accident. The Dragreder, embedded in the chest of the fused monster called Genosurviver, let out a pained roar."No, this is actually good. This is tantamount to capturing Dragreder! Genosurviver! Kill him for me! Crush Ryuki!!"Genosurviver, obeying Kamen Rider Ouja Survive Form's command, swayed its massive body. Its powerful appearance, resembling a heavily armored rhinoceros, approached Kamen Rider Ryuki."Kya!!" Kanzaki Yui screamed loudly as she was held in Ryuki's arms. The loud, dull thud drowned out her shrill scream as Genosurviver's foot stomped on the ground."With this, aside from Kamen Rider Odin, 'only one will remain'..." Kamen Rider Ouja Survive Form was confident in his victory.

=============================================================================================

Dust flew everywhere, obscuring Kamen Rider Ouja Survive Form's view. Feeling something unusual, Kamen Rider Ouja Survive Form squinted to scrutinize the situation in the dust. Standing there was Kamen Rider Ryuki, holding Yui."Why? You should have been crushed!" Kamen Rider Ouja Survive Form looked up at Genosurviver. In Genosurviver's chest, Dragreder twisted its body."That's..."Just as Genosurviver was about to crush Kamen Rider Ryuki, it slightly lost its balance due to Dragreder's movement."Ha ha ha... Whatever, it's fine... It just prolongs the fun a bit."However, Venosnaker, which formed the head of Genosurviver, raised itself angrily. It opened its mouth to bite Dragreder in the chest. On the other hand, Dragreder was not to be outdone. It countered Venosnaker's attack with its Drag Breath, a flame reaching 5,000°C. The offense and defense between Venosnaker and Dragreder caused the ground to shake violently.

============================================================================================

The battle between the two giant monsters sharing one body was unimaginably fierce and overwhelmed all those watching. They fought at close range, their heads colliding. Even a slight misstep could be a fatal flaw, regardless of who it was. Dragreder spewed flames that scorched the sky, while Venosnaker sprayed venom that melted the ground. The surroundings quickly turned into a hellish landscape.The destructive power of the two monsters greatly increased after merging into Genosurviver. Their devastating strength continuously shook the Mirror World, causing the space to crack."Stop!! Venosnaker! Stop now!!" Kamen Rider Ouja Survive Form angrily shouted due to the abnormal situation.

Viewing all the damage that they Mirror Monster are causing Zolda use his Final Vent to destroy Genosurviver.
bsOonwt.jpeg

At the same time, strange events began occurring in the real world. In the editorial office of ORE Journal, Momoi Reiko shouted, "How did this happen!!" as the computer screen she was using to write her report suddenly cracked. Shimada Nanako also cried out loudly, "Oh no!" While looking in the mirror, she had asked, "Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the fairest of them all?" As she posed, the mirror suddenly cracked. "Why did this happen~?" Shimada bowed her head and sobbed.However, the most unfortunate was the chief editor, Okubo Daisuke. While driving, a crack suddenly appeared in the windshield, causing him to crash into a utility pole. "I haven't even finished paying off the car..." Okubo dejectedly hung his head in silence.
==========================================================================================

All these phenomena were the result of abnormalities in the Mirror World, manifesting as bizarre incidents, with mirrors and glass in the Tokyo suburbs continuously cracking. Facing the imminent collapse of the Mirror World, even Kamen Rider Ouja Survive Form could hardly conceal his shock."Stop it! Venosnaker, stop it now! If you keep this up, the Mirror World will be destroyed!!"However, the enraged Venosnaker didn't hear a word. Similarly, Dragreder ignored Kamen Rider Ryuki's attempts to stop it, biting Venosnaker with all its might."Asakura! Cancel the fusion now!"Bang! Bang! Bang!At this moment, the sound of gunfire suddenly rang out, drowning out Kamen Rider Ryuki's shouts. Genosurviver's body swayed slightly under the attack."Seriously, what the hell are you idiots doing?"Both Kamen Rider Ouja Survive Form and Kamen Rider Ryuki turned to look upon hearing this voice, and saw Kamen Rider Zolda, armed with the Gigalauncher machine gun."My windshield cracked while Iwas driving halfway. I immediately figured there was a major problem in the Mirror World. Now, the next question is, who’s going to pay for my BMW's windshield, Asakura or Kido? Tell me!"The tremors in the Mirror World were growing increasingly intense."Alright, it doesn't matter who among you wants to compensate me, I’ll take it... But before my wish comes true, I'll be quite troubled if the Mirror World gets destroyed."

==========================================================================================

Kamen Rider Zolda spoke while summoning his Contract Monster, Magnugiga< Advent! Final Vent! >"End of the World!"All the cannons emerged from Magnugiga and aimed straight at Genosurviver. Seeing this, Kamen Rider Ryuki urgently shouted, "Kitaoka-san! Wait, wait! Ren is still trapped in the rubble behind Genosurviver!"But Kamen Rider Ryuki’s plea was in vain; the trigger was pulled mercilessly.

Back