• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Kamen Rider Feats and Discussion Thread

Doronbo_Shirake

悩ましポーズ
Watching Build 26.
Love the Iron Man reference:
ZzGjPqn.png

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
We watched Heisei Generations Forever last night along with a few other toku movies from KR

Great movie which sets up a lot of lore for the KR series as a whole
btw. how does this movie, and series like Build and Zi-O effect the rider cosmology? I know previous movies had the riders take place in the same universe, like that pac-man Exaid movie. However Build introduced the idea of rider seasons being separate worlds (AR worlds already existed but were not part of the original timeline), then you have Zi-O splitting each season into there own separate worlds.

So do we take it as Build and Zi-O retconning how the Heisei timeline existed?

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Have the urge to watch a new Rider series because I haven't done that in a while save Geats :mjlol

Already watched most of Heisei and a few Neo-Heisei, only Reiwa series I finished was Geats lol. Asking you guys because I know you guys know whats good. :yousmart

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Have the urge to watch a new Rider series because I haven't done that in a while save Geats :mjlol

Already watched most of Heisei and a few Neo-Heisei, only Reiwa series I finished was Geats lol. Asking you guys because I know you guys know whats good. :yousmart
Have you watched OOOs, Drive, and Gaim? They're my favorite seasons.

Back