• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Kamen Rider Feats and Discussion Thread

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
We watched Heisei Generations Forever last night along with a few other toku movies from KR

Great movie which sets up a lot of lore for the KR series as a whole
btw. how does this movie, and series like Build and Zi-O effect the rider cosmology? I know previous movies had the riders take place in the same universe, like that pac-man Exaid movie. However Build introduced the idea of rider seasons being separate worlds (AR worlds already existed but were not part of the original timeline), then you have Zi-O splitting each season into there own separate worlds.

So do we take it as Build and Zi-O retconning how the Heisei timeline existed?

Flowering Knight

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Have the urge to watch a new Rider series because I haven't done that in a while save Geats

Already watched most of Heisei and a few Neo-Heisei, only Reiwa series I finished was Geats lol. Asking you guys because I know you guys know whats good.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
Have the urge to watch a new Rider series because I haven't done that in a while save Geats

Already watched most of Heisei and a few Neo-Heisei, only Reiwa series I finished was Geats lol. Asking you guys because I know you guys know whats good.
Have you watched OOOs, Drive, and Gaim? They're my favorite seasons.