Kamen Rider Feats and Discussion Thread

Eztephan

Illustrious
How strong is Geats currently? @Eztephan
Nothing really change like the most impressive feat of main riders is Boost MK II moving the clouds and the speed of Boost MK II, but talking about hype The Grand End would destroy the universe(apparently) and the people of the future have 4-D techs, Geats MK III have black hole based powers or something similar and him would have another form that is more controlled and not a Berserker like MK III.

But i didn't viewed Battle Royal Movie(cuz i'm currently watching Revice), so i'm missing some things and Power scaling.

Edit. Also, if we considered Archimedel the most powerful Jyamato, some things capable change cuz the Fake goddess is actually a Jyamato and she do some crazy shits during her game.

Last edited:

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent
Nothing really change like the most impressive feat of main riders is Boost MK II moving the clouds and the speed of Boost MK II, but talking about hype The Grand End would destroy the universe(apparently) and the people of the future have 4-D techs, Geats MK III have black hole based powers or something similar and him would have another form that is more controlled and not a Berserker like MK III.

But i didn't viewed Battle Royal Movie(cuz i'm currently watching Revice), so i'm missing some things and Power scaling.

Edit. Also, if we considered Archimedel the most powerful Jyamato, some things capable change cuz the Fake goddess is actually a Jyamato and she do some crazy shits during her game.
I remember in V-Cinema Keiwa team up with Shinobi from Z , Kenzan and ZX. That scaling for Geats cast along with another rider from other series.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
vlcsnap-2023-06-04-07h28m46s194.png

Eztephan

Illustrious
Viewed the episode, finally Ace end him mommy issues XD. Also god tier fight between Ace and Suel nice choreography and powers uses.

Also how do you interpreted the Grand End, knowing how KR show the view of the Earth as a reference to the universe and the Grand End would end Erase everting in that time-line including the concept of Desire Grand Prix.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
I see it as a planetary mind wipe unless we get more evidence of anything other than what we've seen. The Desire Grand Prix/Royale is becoming very reminiscent of the Rider Fight from Ryuki. And let's not forget that Ouja, Knight and Ryuki/Ryuga were hanging with Revice/Geats Riders during the first Royale in the movie.

Other than that Geats has the power of creation. His mother and Tsumuri were able to create life so I'd assume that Geats can do the same thing. We have yet to see the full potential of his desire save the new form until the show ends at this point.

Eztephan

Illustrious
I see it as a planetary mind wipe unless we get more evidence of anything other than what we've seen. The Desire Grand Prix/Royale is becoming very reminiscent of the Rider Fight from Ryuki. And let's not forget that Ouja, Knight and Ryuki/Ryuga were hanging with Revice/Geats Riders during the first Royale in the movie.
Well it's not exactly like that, before the Grand End even finalize the mind of all people who know something about the DGP was wipe and erasing riders belts and ID Cores. Also in the episodes before they clarify this, the Grand End would Erase the existence of everything who don't cross the 4-D gate.
Screenshot_20230604-155834.png
Screenshot_20230604-155844.png

So if they would only erase the memory of people, they don't need to go to another universe to start a new DGP. But yes for now the magnitude of Geats Reality Warp is iffy(like Planet Range for the moment and probably Universe if we use the logic of Kamen Rider multiverse representation).

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
Yeah that's right. I forgot about future beings being wiped out by the Grand End if they didn't make it through in time. The wiki says that it is like a damn factory reset :hmm

The Grand End (グランドエンド, Gurando Endo) is a emergency measure created by the Desire Grand Prix in the event that they can no longer keep their overall existence a secret from the public eye.

Once activated, it creates a fourth-dimensional portal connecting to the future, allowing all management staff and supporters to return to their original world. The world they leave behind is factory reset, while those who do not pass through will have their memories of the Desire Grand Prix completely wiped clean and cease to exist. [Yearning IV: Temporary Co-Op]

In the event that the Goddess of Creation has exhausted her powers of reshaping the world, the DGP management can also choose to dispose of her in the Grand End, and elect the current navigator to take its place in a future Desire Grand Prix.[/quote]

Back