Kamen Rider Feats and Discussion Thread

Eztephan

Illustrious
Tbh from what I heard it just ruins the ending of 01 by turning everyone back to evil and killing off fuwa.
They don't turning back to evil, almost 01 characters as far as I understand, for example Gai isn't a villain in Outsiders he just want to stop the Main Antagonist(Zein) who is a threat to all the world cuz Skynet things and the humans are shit, etc. It's pretty good, had good fanservice, stable plot(for now) and good fights and new forms.

Cryso Agori

V.I.P. Member
MV5BMzIyYjExNzYtNjcyZC00ZDk2LTkwOGEtOGE4ZjYxOTQ4MDU2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjU0ODQ5NTA@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

I feel like no one talks about drive despite how much of a banger it is.

Drive>Build for me (though build is still a definite top 5 series for me) because of how build kinda drags in the later episodes (especially Sento's dad arc) though Build makes up for it with that amazing final arc:banderas

Drive manages to be a banger all the way through though, no dragging whatsoever.

Defo top 5 for me.

Darth Nihilus

Lord of QUALITY
V.I.P. Member
MV5BMzIyYjExNzYtNjcyZC00ZDk2LTkwOGEtOGE4ZjYxOTQ4MDU2XkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjU0ODQ5NTA@._V1_FMjpg_UX1000_.jpg

I feel like no one talks about drive despite how much of a banger it is.

Drive>Build for me (though build is still a definite top 5 series for me) because of how build kinda drags in the later episodes (especially Sento's dad arc) though Build makes up for it with that amazing final arc:banderas

Drive manages to be a banger all the way through though, no dragging whatsoever.

Defo top 5 for me.
Drive is very underrated

It does need more love

Eztephan

Illustrious
Really cool Bujin Sword henshin and Grand Victory.
Screenshot_20230625-181306_VLC.jpg
Screenshot_20230625-181354_VLC.jpg

Also seeing the preview of the next episode, will appear new Jyamatos phases/types. And Daichi plan is probably collect people minds into the trees after they truing in phase 2 Jyamatos or something similar cuz him repeating absorb the collective mind of the humanity.

Eztephan

Illustrious
Well, i really want to discuss this feats, previously calc them, cuz they probably change some of the power levels of various Kamen Riders of Showa, Heisei and Reiwa era.

The first one, in the Rider Taisen movie, X, Faiz and Wizard doing this.

The context: The Badan Empire create the mega reversal machine who was capable to inside out the world using the 7th dimensional powers of a death boy named Shu. And Faiz, X and Wizard destroy the machine and tank the explosion returning the world back to the previous state.

The second one, was a show era feat, in the kamen rider 10th special, Badam Empire create the Space Rupture System, and in the beginning of the special in a test shot of the capacity of the machine to turn matter into energy with even a 0.0001% of the power of the machine they turn into energy a dozens of people, a car and even 2 building with 10 stories minimum, after complete the machine they turn six skycrapers and even create a Singularity trying to destroy the riders(they destroy the singularity and the machine).

And the last one, happens in skyriders, the 8th riders tank the explosion of the Anti Oxygen Bomb, who was capable to destroy all the molecules of oxygen in the planet.
https://imgur.com/a/SJGwiHf

And they fly to the space to prevent the bomb kill all the living beings of the planet and like is seems in Super-1 they survive that explosion and the effects of the bomb.

Triple Accel 555

Preeminent
The second one, was a show era feat, in the kamen rider 10th special, Badam Empire create the Space Rupture System, and in the beginning of the special in a test shot of the capacity of the machine to turn matter into energy with even a 0.0001% of the power of the machine they turn into energy a dozens of people, a car and even 2 building with 10 stories minimum, after complete the machine they turn six skycrapers and even create a Singularity trying to destroy the riders(they destroy the singularity and the machine).

And the last one, happens in skyriders, the 8th riders tank the explosion of the Anti Oxygen Bomb, who was capable to destroy all the molecules of oxygen in the planet.

And they fly to the space to prevent the bomb kill all the living beings of the planet and like is seems in Super-1 they survive that explosion and the effects of the bomb.

There a calc for anti oxygen bomb in VSB.

Eztephan

Illustrious
Well, one of the points i want to debate is the fact that probably most of the Protagonist Riders would have PS of feats like Showa riders tanking the Anti-Oxygen bomb or Destroying the Space Rupture System and the possible singularity created with the space rupture power of the machine(also the objects turned into energy like buildings was warped before disappear).

And a quick calc of the Space Rupture System, the machine with 0.0001% of power destruction capability with the formula of turning matter into energy E=mc^2, we have:
For turning dozens of humans and the average weight of an adult in asia is 60kg, so 60*12=720. E=720kg*299,792,458 m/s^2= 64710372869050870080 joules or 15 gigatons.

For turning the matter of 2 buildings with 10 stories in energy, the average weight of a 10 storey building is 10000 tons or 9071847kg and that multiply with 2 is 18143694kg. E=18143694kg*299,792,458 m/s^2=1630673894391612579396216 joules or 389 teratons(Country+).

And for the completed machine turning 6 skycrapers matter into energy, and skycraper average wight is 222500 tons, that multiply with 6 is 13350000 tons or 12110916279kg, the energy is, E=12110916279kg*299,792,458 m/s^2=1088474872499927941293036156 joules or 260 petatons of tnt(multi continental).

For the singularity created with the machine, the radius is like dozen of meters, and using the schwarzschild radius calculator is like 1353 the mass of the earth, Large Planet.

For reference the area of affected Riders.
And the calc using omni calculator.

Any opinion about the feats? and possible power scaling?

Last edited:
Back