Kamen Rider Feats and Discussion Thread

Eztephan

Illustrious
@Eztephan Can you calculate this?

A low end only using the diameter of the moon as reference for speed, is like 106 yottatons or Large Planet.

Moon Mass is 7.34767309e22 kg and moon diameter is 3474573.7 meters.

So the Kinetic Energy is: (1/2)7.34767309e22*3474573.7^2=4.4352988308560175e+35 joules or 106 Yottatons of TNT.

The one of the novel if better, cuz Genm throws Mars at least a relativistic speeds to Ex-Aid lvl2 and Emu survive that, and i used the value of him throwing mars after travel round trip from earth to mars at MFTL+ speeds, cuz FTL speeds and KE can't be a thing.
Genm stomped on the ground and jumped high into the air!
At first, it seemed he’d disappeared into the night sky in the blink of an eye, but I saw a single star shining brightly from the starry sky. It was getting brighter and brighter, covering the entire starry sky.
It was Mars.
Genm was holding Mars in his hand and rushing at me.
He was on far too much of a different level. With a planet as huge as that, there was no way I could escape.
At my complete wit’s end, I was beaten up by Mars all over, and was blown back.
My Rider Gauge depleted in one hit, and there was barely any left.
I’m not gonna win this with normal methods at this point.
Genm threw Mars back into space and burst into laughter.

And this one is like dwarf star to small star depending the degree of relativistic speed.

Eztephan

Illustrious
Gotchard Episode 18 was fire...literally.

Fire Gotchard the new form of Gotchard is capable to move really fast at point of blitz the Moon Malgam even wen it was teleporting constantly after summoning variou planetoids/moons.

And his Rider Kick was fast enough to burn and disintegrate Moon Malgam by sheer speed and cause a big explosion, also the Rider Kick outperform or maybe negate Moon Malgam regeneration.

Eztephan

Illustrious
Viewed Kamen Rider Geats summer movie, was really good.

The relevant feats of the movie from the villain are these:
Mera use him godlike powers to divide the world in 4 spaces also stop the time and reset the damaged caused by Geats into the world tree.

Also use his powers again to turn the world back to just one world.

And his finisher as X-Geats destroyed the world.

Also a fast translation with the help of ChatGPT of the Short Novel that was included with the Blu-ray of the movie.

Relevant things of this, Mera slayed several gods from different myths, space-times and Eras and each time him slay a god him destroy his worlds and eras.

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Viewed Kamen Rider Geats summer movie, was really good.

The relevant feats of the movie from the villain are these:
Mera use him godlike powers to divide the world in 4 spaces also stop the time and reset the damaged caused by Geats into the world tree.

Also use his powers again to turn the world back to just one world.

And his finisher as X-Geats destroyed the world.

Also a fast translation with the help of ChatGPT of the Short Novel that was included with the Blu-ray of the movie.

Relevant things of this, Mera slayed several gods from different myths, space-times and Eras and each time him slay a god him destroy his worlds and eras.

Does it mean planet or universe

Eztephan

Illustrious
Does it mean planet or universe
Probably universe, considering the fact that when him destroy the world the destruction also affect him viewers in the future and humanity in the future life in the space as data.

Also when they talk about the planet in the movie and the novel Earth is used instead of World.

The Earth where our ancestors lived was destroyed, and humans now exist as data in space. While everything is decided by one's free will, in this age, with little stimulation and entertainment, our god-slaying is quite thrilling for modern people who find life dull and boring.
Who is Melo?

Eztephan

Illustrious
Geats Oneness is stronger if you compare it with Boost MK4, maybe equal or a bit stronger than Geats IX, cuz Mera X Geats is a copy of Geats godhood powers and him had some difficulties when they fight at the end of the movie.

King of time

Exceptional
(The Zein Driver works similar to the Ark Driver. The user activates the Zein Progrisekey and slots it into the Rise Slot, which then fuses multiple timelines which appear as portals into the suit. When canceling the transformation, the user can just take out the Progrisekey, freeing the timelines.) Lol

King of time

Exceptional
Kaiji Erasure
By pulling the trigger while the hilt is detached, Durendal can activate the unique ability of the Jikokuken Kaiji called the Kaiji Erasure (界時抹消, Kaiji Masshō), which allows him to erase a given frame of time lasting up to few seconds. During this period, other people will perform the actions that they would have otherwise, but are unable to experience anything in the erased time frame and will retain no memories of it. Durendal, however, is aware of his surrounding and is able to see the actions others would have taken within the erased time frame. Durendal is also able to move within the erased time, allowing him to avoid enemies' attacks or perform ambushes.
This shit is king crimson

Last edited:
Back