Kamijou Touma (Toaru) vs. Little Mac (Punch Out)

Irradiance

Slightly Above Average
Touma canonically can't beat professional martial artists, so there's your answer.
Is Touma just a guy who punches people and relies on shounen bullshit to win
However, that doesn't really mean he relies on shonen tropes. Really, Touma's fights usually don't use power of friendship and shit.
It's just that his pseudo-precog is better suited against long-range fighting people and the fact that his opponents fight supernatural is a key aspect. (and his opponents usually aren't very fast)
His regular strategy is also not well suited for OBD matches. He usually defeats people by running away a whole lot, hiding, analyzing their powers and coming up with a counter-strategy using what his surroundings provide him. A regular OBD match doesn't give him the opportunity to do that.
ToAru fights are often written more like riddles than standard shonen confrontations. (Which is quite typical for Light Novels, as pure action doesn't work as great in writing)

Well, I'm not saying that he fights like a Shonen Hero or anything(I know he explicitly doesn't).

Touma canonically can't beat professional martial artists, so there's your answer.

But I just find this funny to be frank.

But considering that this isn't Punchout Wii version, Touma COULD potentially beat people like Glass Joe and Gabby Jay... but he would get fodderized by anyone worth a damn.

If this WAS the Punchout Wii version, Touma wouldn't get past World Defense Glass Joe LMFAO.

Mr.OMG

Paramount
As I understand it, this guy is an ordinary man, so Touma doesn't get stronger, and he loses quickly.

Back