• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Kenshi (MK, Nether Realm) vs Alucard (Castlevania, Netflix)

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
Speed Equal

vs

EYN706z.gif

uY4Kqnl.gif

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
Stats:

Mortal Kombat
In terms of physicality, the Grandmasters can casually piece-up fodder cyberized Lin Kuei

Osif2tz.gif

2nNaUN8.gif

Nightwolf's spirit weapons can pierce Sektor's plating, and can cut through chains.
uBd7PVl.png

Syndell puts Nightwolf through what looks to be good cubic meter of solid stone:
YRsqkYd.gif

As for more raw DC...

Nightwolf's shield lets him walk off this Soulnado blast that fragments dozens of headstone and a whole-ass tree.
E2pSoy8.gif

Sonya's gauntlets from MK9 shatter metal bars
Lr4J8r3.gif

MK9 Shang Tsung's fireball obliterates an SF helicopter
2LLphnc.gif

The best DC flex, that would scale to anyone, is probably Ermac's TK uprooting and yeeting a whole-ass tree.
2IXA3qz.gif

rfSXSx4.gif
[

Honorable mention to Nightwolf's kamikaze attack deleting himself and Syndell
BXoUKfi.gif

vs

Castlevania
Scaling: Random dude = 5ft = 101px. Why 5ft? Because he's kinda crouched and there are no canonical heights given for anyone in the series.

Side Note: No. I actually can't be bothered to label my measurements. You'll have to measure the image yourself to confirm anything anyway.

Density of ice = 997kg/m^3

Mass of the Sypha's construct = 997 * (43.51 * 2) = 86,758.94kg

Latent heat of fusion = 334,000 j/kg

Energy syphoned by Sypha's spell = 86,758.94 * 334,000 = 6.92 tons of TNT

Alucard, with help, also contended directly with Dracula's magic, and tanked the resulting explosion. Peak Dracula's TK is easily town level, and even in a weakened state he can create magma balls powerful enough to melt through tons of stone.

0imSLH5.gif

5AR3gGm.jpg

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Stats:

Mortal Kombat

vs

Castlevania

Alucard, with help, also contended directly with Dracula's magic, and tanked the resulting explosion. Peak Dracula's TK is easily town level, and even in a weakened state he can create magma balls powerful enough to melt through tons of stone.

0imSLH5.gif

5AR3gGm.jpg

I think that Alucard can scale from Carmilla suicide attack, because his fight with Dracula.

Edward Nygma

Illustrious
I think that Alucard can scale from Carmilla suicide attack, because his fight with Dracula.

Yeah, he basally has to scale. One of Isaac's monsters meat-shields that blast. It doesn't survive, but Isaac is unharmed. There's no way those things can do anything Alucard can't.

If you watch a slightly longer clip, you see that the weakest part of the shockwave still has enough energy to disturb snow on the ground significant distance from the castle. Some janky ang-sizing puts it at just over 0.1 miles out.

Assuming 1psi over pressure (broken windows), that gives us a yield of 26 tons.

You are welcome to post feats and statements on the Mortal Kombat thread.

Back