Kingdom Hearts/feats/tier list/discussion thread

Blocky

Illustrious
Eh, why not? Gonna make things like this to come here eventually.

Is Smash Bros apart of the Nomuraverse now :maybe

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Ah taking my thread names are we....... I can't even begin to pretend to care :mjlol . Hopefully if my thread hasn't suffered like everyone else I can pull some stuff from there. I remember recently figuring out that Nomura's wank for Sephiroth and Cloud was still going strong :kobeha. Cloud and his busted ass limit breaks I swear :skully.

Edit: I didn't get Thanos'd :mjlol . Xehanort reports, interviews and tier lists are safe. I'm not sure whether to be happy or not :kobeha.

Last edited:

Blocky

Illustrious
Ah taking my thread names are we....... I can't even begin to pretend to care :mjlol . Hopefully if my thread hasn't suffered like everyone else I can pull some stuff from there. I remember recently figuring out that Nomura's wank for Sephiroth and Cloud was still going strong :kobeha. Cloud and his busted ass limit breaks I swear :skully.

Edit: I didn't get Thanos'd :mjlol . Xehanort reports, interviews and tier lists are safe. I'm not sure whether to be happy or not :kobeha.
I got lazy lol.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
e4833181e9f618d82e385f0dedcb3737.png

dee4d68d1225133c53aa60a5c8c661a6.png

still my fav char from this lol fanfic series, literally the kh zack fair [more serious edition], axel is also cool

• Agree
Reactions: OLK

Blocky

Illustrious
e4833181e9f618d82e385f0dedcb3737.png

dee4d68d1225133c53aa60a5c8c661a6.png

still my fav char from this lol fanfic series, literally the kh zack fair [more serious edition], axel is also cool
I love his badass monents. But man, he gets tricked by obvious disney villains lot sometimes.

OLK

Terranort is the strongest. He was just catching bodies in KH3, and never lost an actual fight. They had to friendship Terra out of him. Even the old man lost to Sora, but not Terranort

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Terranort is the strongest. He was just catching bodies in KH3, and never lost an actual fight. They had to friendship Terra out of him. Even the old man lost to Sora, but not Terranort

Terranort lost to Aqua, the Lingering Will, and outside of that weird ass "we need an excuse to use Terraflare" scene didnt really do anything impressive in KH 3. They straight up knock his ass out in the fight and then he cheap shots them because they were trying to save him and not kill him.

Tbh I think Terranort is actually weaker than normal Terra (potentially because Terra is resisting him the whole time)

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
Let the porting begin
Xehanort report 3: "In ancient times, no such buffers kept the larger World divided; there were no walls of light enclosing each smaller world the way they do today. Nothing prevented one from physically interfering with the next.At that time, the World was filled with light, and a great many Keyblade wielders. But without buffers, the worlds began to squabble over ownership of the light. You see, they learned of the Keyblade's true use. War broke out as each of the Keyblade wielders struggled to lay claim to an almighty entity known as Kingdom Hearts.Kingdom Hearts could be described as an aggregate of hearts. Worlds, too, have hearts, just like people; each world's heart is concealed from sight, beyond a hidden door. By gathering all the hearts of all the worlds in a single place, one may complete Kingdom Hearts".

Kingdom hearts is described as an aggregate of hearts. When someone manages to gather the hearts of all the worlds in a single place you can summon Kingdom hearts in its true state. Obviously Xemnas didn't do that shit so it's safe to say he got some power boost that made him stronger than Riku and Sora individually to some degree but nothing more than that. At least nothing to make him Universe lvl or anything.

Xehanort Report 6: "There are three families of Keyblades: the Keyblades of light we wield, Keyblades of darkness, and Keyblades of heart.The first and second families differ only in origin; Keyblades of darkness are found in the realm of darkness, and are counterparts to the Keyblades we use in the realm of light.The third type of key, the Keyblade of heart, came into existence when the World was reorganized after the Keyblade War. Without this key, Kingdom Hearts is forever beyond a person's reach. Only by gathering together seven hearts of pure light—hearts completely devoid of darkness—may one forge a Keyblade of heart and open the door to Kingdom Hearts.And, as stated before, opening this door arguably gives that person control over all worlds and all people."

For people wondering what the fuck is a keyblade of heart. It's the keyblade Riku used against Sora when he got body hacked by Ansem. Keep in mind this keyblade is stated only to open the door to Kingdom hearts. All the powerful bullshit that let's you control everything comes from that alone.

Xehanort Report: "I have uncovered the Keyblade's ultimate mystery. You see, besides the three families of Keyblades, there is another "Key Blade." While it may sound the same when spoken, it is notated uniquely: "χ-blade." And make no mistake, while it resembles a normal Keyblade, it is something altogether different.Keyblades are said to be man-made counterparts to Kingdom Hearts. The χ-blade, however, coexists with Kingdom Hearts.It is only forged when two hearts of equal power intersect—one heart of pure darkness, one heart of pure light. At the time of its forging, Kingdom Hearts appears. It must be noted, though, that this Kingdom Hearts is special. Unlike the Kingdoms brought about forcibly and artificially through the collection of hearts, THIS Kingdom Hearts is a perfect and complete union of ALL the worlds' hearts. Surely it was over this that the ancient Keyblade War was fought.If so, the walls that divide the worlds today are of little consequence. With the χ-blade, all their hearts could be instantly reunited—and the Keyblade War, refought."

X blade is a counter part to Kingdom hearts that opens/summoms its door. In other words its still separate from Kingdom Hearts itself. The completed version instantly fucks with the heart of all worlds and can set a universal purge. Though judging from kh3 it needs time before it can do that.

Director Report:

I - In the Kingdom Hearts (hereon KH) series so far, two kinds of "Kingdom Hearts" have appeared, the "heart of worlds" and the "heart of people". Can you please explain their makeup?

I think of "all life has heart" as the most basic premise of KH. The heart of worlds was a great heart that gathered everything that formed those worlds: the natural things such as the trees in the forests, the oceans and rivers, the flowers and such. The heart of people, as it is called, was the collected hearts of the humans and animals and such that lived in those worlds. A Kingdom Hearts is considered to be an aggregation of the originally invisible "proofs of life" known as hearts.

Reason for worlds having suns seems to be positioning in wherever that world happens to be. Example; Twilight Town is always in sunset because of its position in the realms between, same seems to be for traverse town which is always at night, the world that never was which is always dark,land of departure despite being in the same realm has a day and night. Enough of that shit though actual stuff on that

Secret Ansem's Report 11: "Like Castle Oblivion, that village [Traverse Town] also rests in the cleft between light

Kingdom Hearts Birth by Sleep Ultimania: "[Land of Departure] It is a special place between the realms of darkness and light, and has been protected for generations so that it is not used for evil.

Director's Secret Report XIII, p. 26; Tetsuya Nomura: "Regarding the Realm Between, four worlds have appeared so far: (A) Castle Oblivion, (B) Twilight Town, (C) Yen Sid's Tower, and (D) The World That Never Was. You can think of them as arranged like a stairway extending between the two Realm layers, something like Light < C < B > A > D > Darkness."
Just decided to add more shit here that's it.

BBS shit: I think I've suffered enough time for bbs stuff. First thing is explaining how worlds work in series. Its explained that every star in the verse represents a world.At around 24:17 Ven asks Aqua what stars are and where light comes from. Let's ignore how the hell he doesn't know this shit for a minute :hestonpls. Terra says that every star is another world and that the light from the heart of those worlds shines to form a star(at first I thought it was the people from the world but It isn't) . Not something that should be too surprising but I figured we might as well have that for the ridiculous

27:30 Aqua can use magic on the wayfinders to allow the users to draw more power from the connections their hearts have made, then they spar with each other. According to Ven Terra was going easy on him
>33:01 Aqua says what becomes all too common "Power is born from the heart". Sort of a no shit moment given all of Sora's bs through the years :hestonpls.
>40:02 Eraqus states that the mark of mastery is a test of heart instead of will or straight up skill or power(even though power comes from the heart :drake?)they fight some light balls before Xehanort adds darkness onto them(Why the fuck did you invite this nibba to you after what he said and did:hestonpls?)
>44:06 Terra and Aqua fight. Eraqus says that they're about equal in power and when they fight the nature of their hearts will be revealed. They fight evenly but Terra recalls some dark power when he dodged an attack. Keep in mind though that despite Eraqus's attitude on the subject darkness counts as a power of ones heart.
>around 45:56 Xehanort asks Vanitas what he thinks of Ventus's strength. He basically calls Ventus a punk bitch given his earlier statements Ventus is definitely the weakest person there. Everyone leaves to fight the unversed.

Keyblade gliders are capable of traversing to different worlds( no shit but certain people on certain sites will ignore this :hestonpls) Terra uses the glider to fight Sora in Kh2 so guess what that confirms :maybe. Terra, Aqua and Ven can also open portals to travel to worlds as well.
> Around 20:56 Maleficent awakens the darkness in Terra's heart it allows him to remove Aurora's heart

>26:19 Magic potion empowered magic mirror (makes as much sense in context) transports Terra to his dimension and Terra defeats its spirit.
>Around 32:29 Mickey's star shard charm thing allows him to randomly traverse to other worlds
>59:44 the trio takes down a giant unversed
1:09:27 Braig fights Terra and considers him too strong to fight without a threat. Terra gets pissed uses darkness and scars Braig
>1:14:33 Terra says that he used darkness and got a huge boost from it due to being in a state of anger and hatred. Probably useful for knowing how Terra's lingering will seemed to have gotten stronger.
1:18:21 Xehanort casually shrugs off or uses a barrier against Braigs arrowguns

Filler to make this less of a hassle
Edit: 15:08 Terra shatters some giant boulders
>56:04 Terra channeling darkness defeats Eraqus
>1:02:00 Master Xehanort states that he finds Terra's progress to be "quite striking" but thinks he could get stronger if he got more anger and used more darkness. Xehanort uses a dark orb from his keyblade to casually destroy the land of departure.

>25:45 Xehanort shits on the trio with his magic and telekinesis. Aqua counters a mass of keyblades controlled by telekinesis with a reflect spell. Ven gets manhandled casually :hestonpls.

> around 29:50 Terra manages to fight Xehanort and Vanitas equally 31:00 Terra gets powered up again and wrecks Xehanort's shit
>34:12 Xehanort removes his heart so he can have a stronger vessel in Terra (meaning Terra should have retained his powerups ). Lingering will (which is Terras rage and anger in an armor) beats Terra Xehanort despite it being essentially Xehanort in his prime as the strongest keyblade master with some of Terra's abilities added.

Last edited:

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I just started playing the first game. I'm at Monstro.

I was on the reddit, and they said Beast, Hercules, and Sully can beat Organization 13 members, but Maleficent cannot? Lmao, I don't know the series but that seems wrong.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I just started playing the first game. I'm at Monstro.

I was on the reddit, and they said Beast, Hercules, and Sully can beat Organization 13 members, but Maleficent cannot? Lmao, I don't know the series but that seems wrong.
Beast takes part (or at least you can put him on the Party 'cause it's his world) in the fight against Xaldin but how much he actually contributed to the fight itself isn't clear.

This can quite frankly be said for a lot of the Disney characters you fight alongside of. Most of them don't really have clear feats or just get a token moment to look good which frankly can be chalked up to PIS because Disney obviously doesn't want their characters to look bad or weak.

Hercules is one of the few with clearer scaling as Sora canonically wins at least the first three tournaments before he seals the keyhole in Olympus Colliseum, with Hercules being the last fight after defeating Squall and Yuffie both at once, and Cloud in previous match-ups/tournaments.

Now weather this translates to Herc beating Org members I don't know but Hercules is definitely a strong character in verse.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Well to be honest though, the Hercules fight is weird to scale, because like, don't you only hurt him when he's bragging?

Like I think he can't be hurt if he's serious, and I think the player has to expose those bragging moments.

Note I'm sure Sully and Beast can beat the weaker Organization members, and but lose to the stronger ones etc.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Well to be honest though, the Hercules fight is weird to scale, because like, don't you only hurt him when he's bragging?

Like I think he can't be hurt if he's serious, and I think the player has to expose those bragging moments.
No you can't hurt him when he's in God Mode which you can momentarily knock him out of by stunning him...by throwing barrels at him. :whatisthis

Unless we want to say Sora doesn't hit as hard as a thrown barrel, we could simply chalk up the invincibility as a gameplay mechanic as Sora is very much supposed to reach his level, if not surpass him here. It's his moment of becoming a "True Hero" as it were.
Note I'm sure Sully and Beast can beat the weaker Organization members, and but lose to the stronger ones etc.
Possibly.

TrueG 37

Acclaimed
By Hercules own admission at the end he wasn't holding back against Sora and later on he comments that Phil was salty that he lost to him.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Just got to Atlantica. After beating Halloween Town. I believe I did them out if order on accident.

Adamant soul

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Just got to Atlantica. After beating Halloween Town. I believe I did them out if order on accident.
Well there isn't really a canon order there (unless you take the difficulty ratings as the canon order, in which case yes), all that can be said is they both canonically happened (presumably one after the other) as the events of both are shown in flashback in KH2 and both worlds are re-visited in that game with everyone remembering Sora.

Though on that front, weirdly while an explanation is given for Oogie coming back as he's revived by the three troublemakers, Ursula just kind of shows back up with no explanation as to how she survived the 1st game where it seemed like she died. The actual explanation simply being that they wanted to actually do the plots of the movies in that game.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
I'm at Neverland now.

All that early grinding is really helping me blitz through this game. As it does in every RPG I play.

I never use Disney characters in my party. The Goofy and Donald combo is too stacked.

Back