Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Beast can most def beat some of these 13 members. :skully
Through sheer willpower alone he was able to get to Hollow Bastion. :skully

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
I'm at Neverland now.

All that early grinding is really helping me blitz through this game. As it does in every RPG I play.

I never use Disney characters in my party. The Goofy and Donald combo is too stacked.
I mean there's basically no reason to use the in-world temporary party members in KH1 unless you want the fanservice of it. It even kind of works against you because obviously then whoever you switch off doesn't get as much experience I believe.

At least in KH2 those temporary party members have cool combo attacks that they can do with Sora which deal big damage, but even then of course the main trio eventually get the Trinity attack as a combo attack so...:maybe
Beast can most def beat some of these 13 members. :skully
Through sheer willpower alone he was able to get to Hollow Bastion. :skully
I mean he was specifically being targeted by the Org, because they figured he'd make a strong Nobody so maybe.

B Rabbit

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Beat the game last night.

Level 63 for Sora. Never beat Hades. Didn't feel like playing it. Out of all the games this was ok/good that I played this year.

It's a repetitive game, but I'm going to continue the Franchise.

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Beat the game last night.

Level 63 for Sora. Never beat Hades. Didn't feel like playing it. Out of all the games this was ok/good that I played this year.

It's a repetitive game, but I'm going to continue the Franchise.
WHAT? You mean you DIDN'T want to do a 100 fight gauntlet and the 2 super bosses that follow it (and presumably the other 3 super bosses either) all just to get a very brief Cloud vs Sephiroth fight that serves only to explain how they leave the Colosseum? :maybe

I just don't know why you wouldn't feel like doing that. :mjpls

CrossTheHorizon

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
WHAT? You mean you DIDN'T want to do a 100 fight gauntlet and the 2 super bosses that follow it (and presumably the other 3 super bosses either) all just to get a very brief Cloud vs Sephiroth fight that serves only to explain how they leave the Colosseum? :maybe

I just don't know why you wouldn't feel like doing that. :mjpls

In the OG you didn't even get the fight :catskully

Back