Kingdom Hearts protagonists attacks Sicarus (WH40K)

Proto234

Distinguished
All of Kingdom Hearts protags (Sora and all of his friends as well as King Mickey, Roxas and his friends as well as Ventus and his friends) dropped in Daemon world Sicarus inside the Eye of Terror.

To win they need to destroy Sicarus' leadership which consists of Dark Council as well as Daemon Primarch Lorgar.

Can they succeed?

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Unless there was a downgrade, most KH characters were considered Solar System level and MFTL.

The only way it's even is to take the high end of the WH Daemons like the ones in the Eye of Terror novel or the one about the champion of chaos who created a fortress the size of a solar system and still need more speed, because the only character with such a feat that I remember are the fragments of C'tans and only the Emperor would scale him in reactions and perhaps Horus empowered by Chaos.

Proto234

Distinguished
Unless there was a downgrade, most KH characters were considered Solar System level and MFTL.

The only way it's even is to take the high end of the WH Daemons like the ones in the Eye of Terror novel or the one about the champion of chaos who created a fortress the size of a solar system and still need more speed, because the only character with such a feat that I remember are the fragments of C'tans and only the Emperor would scale him in reactions and perhaps Horus empowered by Chaos.
Isn't Lorgar can be considered on that level anyways since this takes place inside the Warp and he is pretty much fully blessed by the Chaos Gods.

That and there is also heavily buffed Daemons and Word Bearers as well as Warp mindfuckery to take into account

Top59

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Isn't Lorgar can be considered on that level anyways since this takes place inside the Warp and he is pretty much fully blessed by the Chaos Gods.

That and there is also heavily buffed Daemons and Word Bearers as well as Warp mindfuckery to take into account
Sadly we don't know how strong Daemon Prince Lorgar is because he is of undivided chaos, but he couldn't do anything against Corvus who became somewhat superior to a Daemon, but for that matter Sanguinius was already stronger than a Daemon Prince like Angron...

About the mindfuck, the soulfuck, the transmutations should work as long as they can react.

Back