VS Battle Knull vs Darkseid

Cubey

The Formality
This is strictly ‘Darkseid War’ Darkseid guys.

He was able to fight the JL Gods and Mobius to a stalemate.

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
You could change it from Knull to some of the more powerful versions of Eddie Brock/Venom and it might be more interesting. Captain Universe Venom is retroactively amped from the Enigma Force being revealed as the "spirit of Eternity" which fuels the Concordance Engines the Beyonders use.

And the most powerful version of Eddie, "The Eventuality" is a counterpart to The Beyonders and resides in the Un-Beyond where he maintains the Multiverse from within.

Though saying all of that, it actually may just become a stomp in the other direction :maybe

Cubey

The Formality
You could change it from Knull to some of the more powerful versions of Eddie Brock/Venom and it might be more interesting. Captain Universe Venom is retroactively amped from the Enigma Force being revealed as the "spirit of Eternity" which fuels the Concordance Engines the Beyonders use.

And the most powerful version of Eddie, "The Eventuality" is a counterpart to The Beyonders and resides in the Un-Beyond where he maintains the Multiverse from within.

Though saying all of that, it actually may just become a stomp in the other direction :maybe

I was just about to say that’s a stomp brudda lel

NostalgiaFan

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member

Well that is an entirely different power source that shits on Knull anyway so you might as well have it be a different match. :russ

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
Who wrote this shit
Al Ewing. Same guy who did Immortal Hulk.

I'm cool with it (Works better in context I would say. Having read the run myself which has been pretty insane in its scale and involves a lot of time travel) but I understand if it's not your thing :catsalute

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Darkseid takes it if we are using his true version. Knull at most was above Celestial level. True Darkseid survived the crisis multiverse destruction.
Only because the fourth world doesn’t exist inside the multiverse it’s above it, that’s why the New Gods were unaffected by the retcon. The New Gods were the equivalent of astronauts watching a natural disaster go down on Earth while they’re safely eating popcorn in their space station .

Last edited:

Impulse

Illustrious
I thought that was King In Black title in general were the counterparts to Beyonders?

xenos5

Objectionable Objection
V.I.P. Member
I thought that was King In Black title in general were the counterparts to Beyonders?
Knull apparently wasn't the "true" King in Black for the current iteration of the Marvel Cosmos
7qDHlkgaGyyf7gIFJ6yHWCHnjoocToF-a8WD00UlglqtcWVu1zSvZ0-tJqTM0zfQRFQfCmDpu35PoF-CCxxr2FIE_67F_Eecsbm4AOidLioEaYcw6wtjklMh1talBk0_t3hAnS1YSQ=s1600

But yeah outside of that, that's correct.

Back