Kong and Godzilla (Monsterverse) vs DCEU

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Its literally a Christopher Reeve Homage/easter egg, and it happened off screen.

compare that with Snyder Supes almost dying because of Nuke and I’ll bet my bottom dollar the newspaper context is unreliable
It's still a canon feat that can be quantified. By that logic the nuke showing wouldn't matter because it was an homage to the Frank Miller nuke from TDKR. It Wouldn't matter either way because of Superman having showing City level feats like tank blasts from Doomsday (after it absorbed the power from said nuke) and shattering the World engine while it was flattening a mountain and redecorating the planet from the inside out while he was weakened. Not to mention his withered appearance points more to chemical damage from the radiation poison of the nuke than the sheer force of blast damaging him.

It's still a canon feat that can be quantified
it quite literally cannot be quantified because the feat isn’t actually shown or given any context on how it went down.

By that logic the nuke showing wouldn't matter because it was an homage to the Frank Miller nuke from TDKR.
Except you actually SEE the nuke, and you can measure how powerful the Nuke was, which is not the same as a statement made in passing by a newspaper that doesn’t give you any context on HOW it happened. Again, an easter egg

that’s a false equivalence

It Wouldn't matter either way because of Superman having showing City level feats even before that like tank blasts from Doomsday and shattering the World engine while it was flattening a mountain and redecorating the planet from the inside out while he was weakened. Not to mention his withered appearance points more to chemical damage from the radiation of the nuke than the sheer force of blast damaging him
Both those feats had Clark in near death. World Engine was calced to be Town Level+ while the Nuke was City Level+

Tectonic plate is much higher and contradicts shown feats

OrlandoSky

Paramount
it quite literally cannot be quantified because the feat isn’t actually shown or given any context on how it went down.
It says he moved the tectonic plate...simple deduction dictates he pushed it even a slight change in positive for a mass that large is gonna bring in big numbers.

Except you actually SEE the nuke, and you can measure how powerful the Nuke was, which is not the same as a statement made in passing by a newspaper that doesn’t give you any context on HOW it happened. Again, an easter egg
Moving objects is basic physics my dude.

Both those feats had Clark in near death. World Engine was calced to be Town Level+ while the Nuke was City Level+
from an outdated calc it's literal shockwaves were destroying mountains and re-shaping the earth from the inside out, hell even the official novelization for the film elaborated that just the impact of the engine hitting the ground shook the entire planet. And Superman blasted through it while weakened and constantly blasted dead-center by the increasing force of it's gravity beam.
Tectonic plate is much higher and contradicts shown feats
Other than the fact that he took the force of said nuke from Doomsday after it was absorbed and he scared the shit out of a life-wiping Mother Box, sure why not. You can try to low-end him as much as you want but you don't really have any legs to stand on.

It says he moved the tectonic plate...simple deduction dictates he pushed it even a slight change in positive for a mass that large is gonna bring in big numbers.
No shit?

there is a huge difference between us calcing the nuke we can see

And us making an arbitrary judgment over a feat being a “big number”

confounded with the fact that its a throw away line

Moving objects is basic physics my dude.
It doesn’t even tell you which tectonic plate he moved to begin with.

He could’ve shifted the Arabian Plate, or the Juan de Fuca plate or whatever it is.

from an outdated calc it's literal shockwaves were destroying mountains and re-shaping the earth from the inside out, hell even the official novelization for the film elaborated that just the impact of the engine hitting the ground shook the entire planet. And Superman blasted through it while weakened and constantly blasted dead-center by the increasing force of it's gravity beam.
Point towards a better calc or approximation then.

we saw the Metropolis one flatten buildings. We didn’t see the other flatten mountains. It sent a bunch of debris but that mountain it was besides was intact.

even giving the benefit of the doubt and saying that the World Engine weakened Clark? it was still a Town Level explosion as is.

Other than the fact that he took the force of said nuke from Doomsday after it was absorbed and he scared the shit out of a life-wiping Mother Box, sure why not. You can try to low-end him as much as you want but you don't really have any legs to stand on.
Literally none of this proves the explosion was country level.

the City Level feat of the nuke actually comes from the High End, not the low end.

OrlandoSky

Paramount
No shit?

there is a huge difference between us calcing the nuke we can see

And us making an arbitrary judgment over a feat being a “big number”

confounded with the fact that its a throw away line

It doesn’t even tell you which tectonic plate he moved to begin with.

He could’ve shifted the Arabian Plate, or the Juan de Fuca plate or whatever it is.
Obviously use the Juan de Fuca plate it's the smallest tectonic plate and nudging it just one meter brings the newtons force to 11 Gigatons...It's really not that hard. It's literally the absolute lowest end and the absolute bare minimum of what's needed to pull off this feat which is how the OBD has always gone about approaching feats like this. This shit's not hard to comprehend bro lol

Point towards a better calc or approximation then.
MIIkcaK.png

Just using a Magnitude 4 end where it's assumed the world is shaking without anything breaking apart.

(Magnitude at distance) + 6.399 + 1.66×log((distance from epicenter in KM/110)×((2×π)/360)) = Richter Magnitude of Earthquake

half of the Circumference of earth (20037.5 km)
(4) + 6.399+1.66×log((20037.5÷110) × ((2×π)÷360)) = Magnitude 11.2328648415
convert the magnitude's force into joules for the needed force
10^(1.5x(11.2328648415)+4.8) = 4.4596139e+21j = 1.06 Teratons = Small Country level

There that literally just took me a couple of minutes and that's not even accounting for it flattening a nearby by mountain with it's gravity beam or that two of them were reshaping the entire planet's gravitational and magnetic field from the inside out
gZCwt3E.png

we saw the Metropolis one flatten buildings. We didn’t see the other flatten mountains. It sent a bunch of debris but that mountain it was besides was intact.
You might wanna check again
7256708-picture2.png

7256709-picture1.png

7256710-picture3.png

even giving the benefit of the doubt and saying that the World Engine weakened Clark? it was still a Town Level explosion as is.

Literally none of this proves the explosion was country level.
Nobody said anything about a country level explosion dipshit.
the City Level feat of the nuke actually comes from the High End, not the low end.
The missile exploded far passed the karmic line and lit up the entire metropolis sky. Even city level is generous and the fact that Superman wasn't burned/singed or physically damaged shows that was injured by its ionic radiation not the force or the heat of the explosion so your attempt at lowballing here is really ineffectual.

Last edited:
You might wanna check again
7256708-picture2.png

7256709-picture1.png

7256710-picture3.png
Lmao did you seriously just pull up a screenshot of the thing literally covering everything in debris?

You realize you can actually see the mountain when the world engine is destroyed, right?

31132-F86-5273-4-F73-8474-CE5571-DFBCA1.jpg

Nobody said anything about a country level explosion dipshit.
We are talking about the feats being consistent to Superman supposedly being Continent Level

Obviously use the Juan de Fuca plate it's the smallest tectonic plate and nudging it just one meter brings the newtons force to 11 Gigatons...It's really not that hard. It's literally the absolute lowest end and the absolute bare minimum of what's needed to pull off this feat which is how the OBD has always gone about approaching feats like this. This shit's not hard to comprehend bro lol
Except we literally have the feat of Chris Reeve fixing the fissure within the San Andreas fault too, the video which I posted right here. That’s the feat the Newspaper is making a reference to

That isn’t the Juan De Fuca plate.
There that literally just took me a couple of minutes and that's not even accounting for it flattening a nearby by mountain with it's gravity beam or that two of them were reshaping the entire planet's gravitational and magnetic field from the inside out
1. It didn’t destroy the mountain, like I showed

2. Divide the energy in two, because it took both world engine lasers to cause that. Superman only took the one in the Indian ocean

3. take into account surface area with Superman, since Henry is 185 cm

4. that’s not even the calc I was telling you about. I meant the calc you said was outdated. Which was Clark destroying the World Engine, which was calced by Vivi

OrlandoSky

Paramount
Lmao did you seriously just pull up a screenshot of the thing literally covering everything in debris?
You literally see it destroyed in the background
You realize you can actually see the mountain when the world engine is destroyed, right?

31132-F86-5273-4-F73-8474-CE5571-DFBCA1.jpg
And it's destroyed just like in the picture I showed you, Einstein. It's literally a pile of fucking rubble

We are talking about the feats being consistent to Superman supposedly being Continent Level
No what we're talking about is the legitimacy of the tectonic plate feat itself....
Except we literally have the feat of Chris Reeve fixing the fissure within the San Andreas fault too, the video which I posted right here. That’s the feat the Newspaper is making a reference to

That isn’t the Juan De Fuca plate.
You...are aware the Donnerverse isn't canon to Cavil's Superman right?

1. It didn’t destroy the mountain, like I showed
It did like we both showed so way to play yourself :yousmart
2. Divide the energy in two, because it took both world engine lasers to cause that. Superman only took the one in the Indian ocean
Which wouldn't downgrade it by any tiers.
3. take into account surface area with Superman, since Henry is 185 cm
Except he was blasted directly underneath it and was taking its full force from the epicenter and destroyed the whole thing

4. that’s not even the calc I was telling you about. I meant the calc you said was outdated. Which was Clark destroying the World Engine, which was calced by Vivi
Which is further proof that it's outdated since he hasn't been around for like half a decade. Not to mention the evidence I showed you further proves my point.

Last edited:

Maddie

Acclaimed

Average density of oceanic crust is 2.86 grams per cubic centimeter

The Pacific Plate is 100 km thick and 103,300,000 km^2

103,300,000 km^2 * 100 km * 2.86 g/cm^3 = 2.95438e22 kilograms

Most powerful earthquake in recorded history was the Valdivia Earthquake which was 240.44 cm/s

Gives me a ke of 853,701,438,205,309,077,280,000 joules or 204.04 teratons of tnt

So at it's highest end Superman isn't continental but still pretty damn deep into country level

What was Godzilla's Hollow Earth feat calced at?

And it's destroyed just like in the picture I showed you, Einstein. It's literally a pile of fucking rubble
Literally what?

i’m gonna do this one seperatly

you can clearly see the mountain still intact when you see Superman destroy the World Engine

the shit your showing is literally obscured by debris so you can’t see anything except the world engine

Again, the mountain is still in-tact when everything clears uo

0-B90961-A-AC6-C-47-F0-B36-B-F39-BA21319-A6.jpg

You...are aware the Donnerverse isn't canon to Cavil's Superman right?
You are aware the entire feat is literally an homage to Donner’s feat

Which wouldn't downgrade it by any tiers.
I don’t care about it downgrading or not. You talk about calcs being “outdated” and yet you don’t do your own due diligence with it

Except he was blasted directly underneath it and was taking its full force from the epicenter and destroyed the whole thing
He was at the epicenter. But like Superman with the Sun Eater explosion and Thor with the Star Forge (I think that was the name) you still have to do surface area to see how much his body took due to size

Which is further proof that it's outdated since he hasn't been around for like half a decade. Not to mention the evidence I showed you further proves my point.
Calcs don’t suddenly become outdated just because a poster doesn’t post anymore

they become outdated if there are inherent contradictions

which is not the case here, because so far you haven’t even touched the World Engine’s Exploding. Just the laser that Superman tanked, which is a separate feat

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member

Average density of oceanic crust is 2.86 grams per cubic centimeter

The Pacific Plate is 100 km thick and 103,300,000 km^2

103,300,000 km^2 * 100 km * 2.86 g/cm^3 = 2.95438e22 kilograms

Most powerful earthquake in recorded history was the Valdivia Earthquake which was 240.44 cm/s

Gives me a ke of 853,701,438,205,309,077,280,000 joules or 204.04 teratons of tnt

So at it's highest end Superman isn't continental but still pretty damn deep into country level

What was Godzilla's Hollow Earth feat calced at?
the Hollow Earth breath feat was lower than I remembered, netted Gigatons
https://www.fanverse.org/blogs/godzilla-vs-kong-godzillas-atomic-breath.37732/

the Hollow Earth entrance feat was still petatons though
https://www.fanverse.org/blogs/godzilla-vs-kong-monke-feats.37750/

Back