Kururugi Suzaku (CG) vs RWBY gauntlet

Proto234

Distinguished
Knight of Zero aka Kururugi Suzaku faces against gauntlets of RWBY's huntsmen & women. Can he clear?
Suzaku is on foot equipped with a Sword & Gun.

images

vs
1. Jaune Arc
2. Blake Belladona
3. Nora Valkyrie
4. Lie ren
5. Ruby Rose
6. Pryhha Nikos
7. Weiss Schnee
8. Yang Xiao Long
9. Winter Schnee
10. James Ironwood
11. Ozpin

E

Example

Unconfirmed
Remember that infamous scene where Suzaku dodges some machine gun fire by sprinting on the side of a wall?

Suzaku only outpaced the machine gun/camera's trajectory and he never actually dodged an incoming bullet. Tough to argue supersonic reactions for that particular feat.

There could be other feats somewhere but for Code Geass, the human characters aren't that much above peak human capabilities aside from very rare showings here and there.

Blade

Peace
V.I.P. Member
Ultra Perm Banned Instinct V-2
don't care for the outcome of the fight, obv spinzaku ain't going far

just pointed that spinzaku is low supersonic in reactions, cuz he instinctively reacted to that shot by lelouch, side piece or not, if he was standing still and was slow, he would get shot, but as we seen, he reacted just fine and neutralized lelouch in secs too

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
There could be other feats somewhere but for Code Geass, the human characters aren't that much above peak human capabilities aside from very rare showings here and there.

Lelouch's maid outrunning a nuclear explosion near point blank carrying Nunally says otherwise lmao and the Geass command gives Suzaku legit super human reactions to the point of being able to outpace someone who could see the future.

Uoruk

Exceptional
V.I.P. Member
Also yes he only outpaced the mounted guns aim. A mounted gun that still would have taken super human reactions to dodge and outrun :skully

Back