VS Battle Lambda Usagi vs Son Goku

AllForOne

Illustrious
I think its finally time for the epic showdown.

We'll be using the new and improved Eternal edition manga for Usagi. This is essentially the 'perfect' and final english translation of the original manga.

Lambda-usagi.webp

VS

https%3A%2F%2Fhypebeast.com%2Fimage%2F2018%2F02%2Fdragon-ball-super-goku-ultra-instinct-mastered-01.jpg

Round 1: Lambda Usagi vs canon SSB/UI Goku from the DBS Anime and Manga

Round 2: Speed equalized

Round 3: Bloodlusted

Battle takes place at the Galaxy Cauldron or Universe 7

Please note this is not Sailor Cosmos but Usagi using the Lambda Power from the Cosmos Crystal (no known differences power-wise)

Last edited:

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
If the new manga scans are actually correct then Time travel pretty much seals it

Claudio Swiss

Luminous
V.I.P. Member
Don't dragon ball follow different time travel rules
Don't see her killing a baby Goku doing much when the main one gonna be where she went ?

Qinglong

Martyrs are the first to Die
V.I.P. Member
constant resetting wasn't working in the fight against chaos but the lambda power made the timeline static

at least going from new scans I've seen posted on forums

unless that's not what that scan actually means

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
Don't dragon ball follow different time travel rules
Don't see her killing a baby Goku doing much when the main one gonna be where she went ?
that's more of a quirk of how DB's cosmology works than anything Goku can actually do himself
unless the fight takes place within the DB universe I can't see it coming into play?

Gordo

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
He isn't getting past the mid-godly regen.

Honestly there is no way Universe 7 can be infinite when you can take a ship to another universe. Its finite by the source material.
No ship has ever traveled to other universes in DB

Only divine beings that can cross dimensions are shown to travel to other universes. The source material is very consistent on that

AllForOne

Illustrious
No ship has ever traveled to other universes in DB

Only divine beings that can cross dimensions are shown to travel to other universes. The source material is very consistent on that
The box ship ring a bell? Its called a spaceship.

They take it pretty normally from universe 7 to universe 6 without ever crossing any sort of dimensional barrier.

AllForOne

Illustrious
Also never defines whether it is impossible or not for a mortal to do so compared to a god. It could very well be that divine beings are granted this special permission due to their status.

The source material backs up my argument.

Back