• We are currently rolling out incremental alterations to the forum. Don't freak! You aren't going crazy.

Least favorite fanbase in the versus community????

worst vs battles fanbase

• God of war fanbase

• Boruto fanbase

• Star wars fanbase

• bleach fanbase

• marvel fanbase

• dc fanbase

• one piece fanbase

• pokemon fanbase

• transformers fanbase

• dragon ball fanbase

• yu yu hakusho fanbase

• demon slayer fanbase

• record of ragnarok fanbase

• jujutsu kaisen fanbase

• my hero academia

• one punch man

Results are only viewable after voting.

BetterMaulSmacker

I remember Dragon Ball fans being extremely toxic back in the day they aren't quite as bad now but still pretty annoying. Bleach fans were kinda bad for a good while with their multiverse level/ universal level Ichigo wank but I found them only slightly more toxic than your average Naruto fanboy plus their wank has mostly died down now. God of War fanboys are the worst right now especially on Comicvine and VSBW.

OtherGalaxy

ยสี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่สี่ สี่สี
V.I.P. Member
dc or bleach
former bc just 90% of dc stand I encounter are weird as shit and the latter is kinda self explanatory for anyone in this hobby over the last few years

Harpomon

Notorious
The Pokemon fanbase also shares my opinion.

Most of them are certainly okay, but then there are a few oddballs who wanked Pokemon verse so desperately (and downplay others) + have no argumentation skills whatsoever.

For example, this one guy comes to mind who seriously claimed that Pikachu could beat Pinocchimon and MetalEtemon in fight, and then he tried to downplay the hell out of Digimon when people didn't buy into it. He also tried to use Daimon Masaru as an example of Digimon being weak.. 🤦‍♂️

So it's okay with me if someone puts Pokemon over Digimon but not like this, should still be sensible.

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
will say while most transformers fans just dont even know anything about powerscaling at all, the guys who got Universal IDW Transformers accepted on a bunch of parts of the internet are a special breed of weird. Sucks that the only people into TF and into VS just have absolutely no idea what they’re talking about, but were able to convince everyone they did

Getsa

Illustrious
will say while most transformers fans just dont even know anything about powerscaling at all, the guys who got Universal IDW Transformers accepted on a bunch of parts of the internet are a special breed of weird. Sucks that the only people into TF and into VS just have absolutely no idea what they’re talking about, but were able to convince everyone they did
The worst part is shit like that is pretty much irreversible

OtherGalaxy

V.I.P. Member
The worst part is shit like that is pretty much irreversible
yeah and its one of those things where if you know the source material it’s really easy to show why it’s wrong, but to most people who haven’t read it they see the walls out text and out of context panels and think it makes sense. Also dumb because transformers has a lot of strong feats with no need to lie about them, so I don’t get why people do it with these specific comics

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
In terms of what I've personally dealt with, it's easily the Bleach fanbase.
For example, this one guy comes to mind who seriously claimed that Pikachu could beat Pinocchimon and MetalEtemon in fight, and then he tried to downplay the hell out of Digimon when people didn't buy into it.
Because "Pinochimon's a glass cannon who needs his hammer to do anything" right? :smh

Just ignore the fact he takes AtlurKabuterimon's Horn Buster to the face straight up and is still in one piece, while his hammer is easily crushed by one of Garudamon's talons, he is MORE DURABLE than his hammer is. The whole glass cannon myth only stems from people who want to treat the level system as gospel and have to make up excuses every time a lower levelled Digimon defeats or performs well against a higher levelled one.

Or because "They don't have anything beyond city level" for feats?

Holding a 1/4 of the Digital World planet in the form of Spiral Mountain is easily continental, not to mention he would scale to Devimon's country level feat in the first place. There ain't no scaling I'm aware of the Pikachu actually receives, that would make that match-up debatable in any way.
He also tried to use Daimon Masaru as an example of Digimon being weak.. 🤦‍♂️
:heston

Reminds me of Keishin (one of Bleach's most delusional fanboys mind you) trying to downplay Craniummon by saying he "ONLY held up a mountain" despite said mountain only being the tip of the Digital World planet about to collide with Earth. :kobeha

Or 4th (another Bleach fanboy, though he's delusional about basically everything) trying to claim Cherubimon's time reversal was SPECIFICALLY targeting individuals (despite it blatantly being portrayed as an omni-directional wave) so as to pretend the Angels didn't resist it.

Oh and the shield they put up (funny enough how the kids who weren't affected immediately, were the ones standing behind the angels and their shield) was just to annoy/weaken Cherubimon and not to block whatever the fuck he was doing. And Cherubimon totally wasn't warping the WHOLE Real World, despite Hikari and Miyako both saying he was.

All this so he could pretend Gremmy gets anything but completely fucked by Angemon/HolyAngemon. Which TBF he doesn't get completely humiliated NOW because of the upgrades Bleach got since putting them on a more even playing field with Digimon of that level, but he still would lose since his reality warping just wouldn't work at all.
So it's okay with me if someone puts Pokemon over Digimon but not like this, should still be sensible.
Specific Pokemon over specific Digimon sure. It's when they try to argue Pokemon being stronger as a verse in general when it gets retarded because that's so blatantly not the case.

Last edited:

Harpomon

Notorious
In terms of what I've personally dealt with, it's easily the Bleach fanbase.

Because "Pinochimon's a glass cannon who needs his hammer to do anything" right? :smh

Just ignore the fact he takes AtlurKabuterimon's Horn Buster to the face straight up and is still in one piece, while his hammer is easily crushed by one of Garudamon's talons, he is MORE DURABLE than his hammer is. The whole glass cannon myth only stems from people who want to treat the level system as gospel and have to make up excuses every time a lower levelled Digimon defeats or performs well against a higher levelled one.

Or because "They don't have anything beyond city level" for feats?

Holding a 1/4 of the Digital World planet in the form of Spiral Mountain is easily continental, not to mention he would scale to Devimon's country level feat in the first place. There ain't no scaling I'm aware of the Pikachu actually receives, that would make that match-up debatable in any way.

:heston

Reminds me of Keishin (one of Bleach's most delusional fanboys mind you) trying to downplay Craniummon by saying he "ONLY held up a mountain" despite said mountain only being the tip of the Digital World planet about to collide with Earth. :kobeha

Or 4th (another Bleach fanboy, though he's delusional about basically everything) trying to claim Cherubimon's time reversal was SPECIFICALLY targeting individuals (despite it blatantly being portrayed as an omni-directional wave) so as to pretend the Angels didn't resist it.

Oh and the shield they put up (funny enough how the kids who weren't affected immediately, were the ones standing behind the angels and their shield) was just to annoy/weaken Cherubimon and not to block whatever the fuck he was doing. And Cherubimon totally wasn't warping the WHOLE Real World, despite Hikari and Miyako both saying he was.

All this so he could pretend Gremmy gets anything but completely fucked by Angemon/HolyAngemon. Which TBF he doesn't get completely humiliated NOW because of the upgrades Bleach got since putting them on a more even playing field with Digimon of that level, but he still would lose since his reality warping just wouldn't work at all.

Specific Pokemon over specific Digimon sure. It's when they try to argue Pokemon being stronger as a verse in general when it gets retarded because that's so blatantly not the case.
Yeah it's ridiculous that some claim that Digimon aren't even at City level, however Meramon was already at this level and he was actually quite a low tier Adult, at least he lost against an inexperienced Birdramon 😅

And the first main villain in Adventure was already at Country level as we all know. 😏

Adamant soul

Marvelous
V.I.P. Member
Yeah it's ridiculous that some claim that Digimon aren't even at City level, however Meramon was already at this level and he was actually quite a low tier Adult, at least he lost against an inexperienced Birdramon 😅
Important to note that many profiles (including Meramon, Kuwagamon, Andromon etc.) emphasize how much weaker File Island versions of Digimon are, to members of the same species from elsewhere.

This obviously goes in line with Server Kuwagamon being stated to be "a thousand times stronger" than the one encountered in episode one, and a Kuwagamon in 02 being shown fighting a Tyrannomon (or DarkTyrannomon) on equal footing.

The manga version apparently directly states the "thousand times weaker" thing is true of all Server Digimon vs File Island Digimon.
So that city level feat was performed by the Digimon Adult equivalent of a complete fucking scrub. :heston

Nevermind that when he actually fought Birdramon, Meramon had absorbed a ton of energy from the Adventure child levels. Before this, even Piyomon's attacks had him doubled over at first until he absorbed more energy from her. Meaning Birdramon would have beaten him even easier at the Base levels he performed the feat at. :maybe
And the first main villain in Adventure was already at Country level as we all know. 😏
Yep, city level at best my ass. :kobeha

Back